1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Atamaca

Posts by Atamaca

  • Desolate

    • Atamaca
    • January 31, 2005 at 4:07 AM

    Llike I stated before I'd rather not show all of my content. If weapon renders are not good enough for you, sorry..We have some nice concept art and maps done. I have made tons of my own texture, made some sprites and have been doing other various things.

    This is exactly why I don't ask for help on forums.

  • Desolate

    • Atamaca
    • January 31, 2005 at 3:25 AM

    Ok, I have these on my personal ftp.

    http://www.highoctanegaming.com/atamaca/m4fp1pi.jpg

    http://www.highoctanegaming.com/atamaca/m4side2pm.jpg

    http://www.highoctanegaming.com/atamaca/para0bl.jpg

    Excuse me, I didn't know there was anything wrong with imageshack...

  • Desolate

    • Atamaca
    • January 31, 2005 at 3:12 AM

    They links work fine, I verifed with two other people.

    Why is this not good?

  • Desolate

    • Atamaca
    • January 30, 2005 at 9:51 PM

    Hmm works fine for me, maybe it is back up now, sorry for the inconviences.

    I haven't really heard from anyone, I hope maybe if I show more content it will help, tho I am trying to keep all my content hidden. This is our modeled Para Ordnace pistol, enjoy.

    http://img158.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img158& ... ara0bl.jpg

    Also nice to see RD here, wonder if you remeber me

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • Atamaca
    • January 29, 2005 at 11:06 PM

    I like it, it would look cool on the horizon of my map.

  • Desolate

    • Atamaca
    • January 29, 2005 at 9:46 PM

    Hello, I run the mod Desolate found at [email protected] to have it given.

    I have a fairly large team, you can find the roster here Our strongest point would most likely be our coder, he is very experienced and runs the site http://www.sourcedc.com

    Some renders for your enjoyment M4 Side View and M4 first person This is just an example of a model which can be brought to life by the work of a talented skinner.

    I myself am the leader of Desolate and my strong point is mapping/texture artist. I have over 50 textures made so far and many generic map models done for our mod.

    My team is talented but we seem to be lacking a player modeler and model skinner. If there is anyone here with these talents and is interested, please sign up on our forums and give some information about yourself, please also show your past work and after one submission of finish work you will be an official member.

    It's not my idea to ask on forums for help, I prefer to find my own, but this website was forwarded to me by one of your members and he said I could find good help here.

    If you would like to speak to me and my team or you would just like to support us, please idel #desolatemod on gamesurge.

    Thanks.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™