1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. YellowCiti

Posts by YellowCiti

  • Lookey what I can do!

    • YellowCiti
    • January 19, 2005 at 8:35 PM

    I haven't gotten to try HL2 hammer yet.. real bummer. I just have the demo for now. I was hoping to get my hands on a not-in-store-for-money copy. I didnt make the people with brushes haha.. for most pictures I layered them in from HLMV. For the car one howerver, I had Hammer 3.5 which supports in-scene models. I wish I knew more about Hammer for HL2 because I'm curious if its less whiney about 'texture axis perpendicular to face' and 'invalid solid structure', etc. WIP like work in progress? These are prettymuch done I guess. Thanks for checking out my pictures though :wink:

  • Lookey what I can do!

    • YellowCiti
    • January 19, 2005 at 5:10 AM

    My name is Shawn, im a 19 year old college student at University of Rhode Island.

    I wanted to just post a few screenshots from my website of some stuff I did in Hammer. None of the shots are rendered in the game as they wouldn't compile.

    They're mostly just shots from hammer with some handtouch airbrushing. Anyway, I think they're a true testament to the power of Hammer, which was no doubt

    not conceived for these purposes. Now, if I can only learn to use 3ds max haha. There are more at my website, which is http://%7boption%7d.

    I also compose music (some of which was for a halflife 1 mod that bombed called AMOD) and thats available at (its a long one)

    http://%7boption%7d

    Thanks for viewing and listening!

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/change.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/gun1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/image1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/under.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/jungle.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/creep.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/carinc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/stadian.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www26.brinkster.com/polaris9/shambles.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™