looking very good. like the theme of the map.
this one is defidently a keeper!
looking very good. like the theme of the map.
this one is defidently a keeper!
Quote from Alf-LifeNo... Zeox's post is IGN's mock-up for how it might look hooked up to a 'shell' (in the form of a GC pad)... the actual controller is the TV Remote-looking part. Apparently you can swing it around, and there was some fishing game too, I can't wait to see if it lets you swing it as the sword in the Revolution version of Zelda.
really? hmm.. didn't read the article well enough then.
I'm still confident that nintendo will make it work very well, and i'm exited to see how it works out in the end. it's an interesting consept, and if anyone can make it work, it's nintendo.
yeah, I was just fooling around and was trying to capture his style. probably not going to do anything with it though, considering I am pretty busy with mapping for The Opera.
A map I abandoned a couple of months ago:
[Blocked Image: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6788/dmdadonk0200003su.jpg]
I decided to give it a go, and see what I can do with it again..
damn, i used to play that one alot with my brother!
can't remember the name though... ![]()
I thought it was fun as hell. it has potential to be a very good teambased shooter.
defidently the first mario. the double dragon arcade machine also helped me become a gamer.
I tried both demos, and i must say that AOE3 was the best. mainly because I was kicked from every server i tried to join because i supposedly was cheating, but i didn't. same thing happens with far cry. weird shit. ![]()
that's right!
An Age of Empires III demo has just been released. This is a single-player demo, and contains two campaign missions and two skirmish maps which you can play as the British or Spanish empires.
Vietcong 2 has also been released in demo-form, and it's a multiplayer demo.
what are you waiting for? download!
EDIT: almost forgot, you can find this at fileshack.com or any other major game-file site! enjoy!
thanks alot!
How does one go about creating destructable models in HL2?
Quote from MazyThats a pretty old trailer (first one released if I remember correctly), they were probably still toying around with alot of ideas for balancing like black hawks with missles and such. And the map is basically made up of the default middle eastern building meshes thats in the final game. Looks like a variation of Mashtuur (with the mosque n stuff).But the most interesting thing about that trailer is that the cars on the street dont look totally wrecked, they look drivable (ala Desert Combat).
That apparently something they're doing for the Special Operations addon, would've been nice in regular BF2 :G
Btw there goes my 2000th post
yeah, they said in a press conference that they where going to have civilian vehicles on the battlefield that you could drive, but it never happened.
. would be cool if it got in special ops.
yes! I love looking at how a map is built up!
thanks ![]()
The movie rocks! it's one of my all time favorites.
the game wasn't anything special, but I think that it would be alot better with better sound. it was lacking alot in the sound department.
looks pretty cool pehka!
space+LMB to scroll in hammer, i believe.
bah.
the psp was to expensive for me. world of warcraft, here i come!
I'm probably going to end up with a psp in the next month or so anyways..
mazy, what do you think of lumines?
you know the starsystem was taken down several months ago, right?
there's alot of VTMs you can't download that comes with ECE.
the full list of VTMs is located here
I'll get mine tomorrow, since the releasedate in europe is 1st of september.. can't wait!