I love unrealed because scaling models and using more than 2 blend textures is awesome.
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Ok, i see. That shit be tight
-
They make a pretty picture, nothing more. Art has to be more than just a pretty picture
-
Decent, but the whole thing doesn't make any sense to me.
-
hahahaha klein~~
-
What's it do? I don't see anything special really to be honest. But this one is amazing:
-
The irony in your title made me chuckle
-
about time someone tells people to use condoms so they don't get aids. maybe next pope?
-
I love the strong contrasts. Keep this simple and all you know. Might wanna check out UT2004's Suntemple map, that's a good source of inspiration
-
If some work of art needs a story or explaination to get it's value, it's not good. At least that's how i see it. Art needs to explain why it has value itself.
-
People just WANT to hear crap like that i'm sure.
-
in mspaint
-
Ferret stop joking and just apply for a job at Ubisoft. I had a look at your website a few days ago and you've made some awesome maps.
-
hahahaha loev mojo
-
Quote from RD
it has a theme daan (cave/underground). But ya it looks a little bit like a regular map with the sky turned to rock cuz the ground is flat concrete.Still i like the cave theme, even tho its only half cave
If cave/underground is a theme then city 17 and dust are themes as well. I wasn't talking about themes, i was talking about Themes, mkay
-
Actually i might be more scared if out of all the random crap we say all day, nothing would actually mean something when reversed. THAT would defy chaos theory and all, this doesn't.
-
Not even close to Herman Finkers

-
Bad joke. Or else bad choice. Bad something either way. I'm gonna stick with bad joke just for now.
-
Nothing special. It all looks decent but it lacks a theme and oomph.
-
Smells like bullshit, if you'd ask me.