Posts by DaanO
-
-
Anyone has some pictures of that level? Can't find any really

-
dm_avalon anyone? That map was built with HL2 textures on the HL2 engine and it looks different. I don't have a big problem with hl2 textures, but one of those screenshots looks just too much like the first level in Source, when you just arrived in c17. Those buildings and trees, with that one thing (ack, name?) for children to play on. It all looks too much like it. I would like to see people move away a bit from the theme. It's all really well done, but the theme is already getting old. (although some of those corridors do look new to me, in a way)
-
We were spoilt by loads of custom stuff in HL1 and mods. I hate the trees already.
-
Definately. But then they would also need rooms to change clothes and eat crap after swimming.
-
I really agree with Delaz, but one thing has to be said: you really take the hl.wad to a new level. Awesome work, really well done.
-
My Winamp shuffle just started a Puff Daddy song. And i'm not even skipping it.
-
haaaaaaaaaaaahaahahaha. radiohead is just to cool to be metal. thom yorke is hilarious. i remember he was telling the audience and this one concert "this is the closest we can get to limp bizkit", and then he frowned. and then played paranoid android.
-
Stockholm looks cool. I'm planning a trip to Sweden in the summer and i might go there for a few days
-
It's all pretty and stuff, now it needs some rooms that make sense and actually have a purpose.
-
Please make it something more than just another city-17 map (because that's what it is, sorry to say)
-
Lots of soldiers survived the war, even although lots were killed. Besides that i do think i am immortal. I plan to live forever and so far i've been doing great
-
Interesting read, but i still don't see how this can convince me that the majority of metal (hey, you convinced me that some metal is actually decent music) of just crap that those emo "my soul is black, my childhood unhappy" kids listen to.
-
Quote from Pericolos0
i'm probably going one day to werchter
cool. last day i bet eh?
-
I strongly agree with GrayFox
-
Guantanamo Bay anyone?
-
I've been to many countries in Europe, and to Turkey and the US and so far Icelandic women are easily the prettiest i've seen. Sweden comes close second, then Prague (rest of Czech is just average). Dutch women are #4 on my list. Worst have to be the women from Turkey, Paris (rest of France is ok) and California.
-
Email and SMS are more harmful to your IQ than marihuana so what's so bad about drugs?
-
Do you people really not understand the difference between dying and risking your life? Seriously, read a bit better.
I SAID JUST WHAT YOU SAID.
PFfffffff
-
Dunno where in Sweden you are (Malmo or something hopefully) but they're coming to Kopenhagen at least.