I think i once saw the portrait of a Russian serial killer than killed like 80 and ate their genitals and nipples and he scared the shit out of me as well
Posts by DaanO
-
-
Better already. What might be really interesting is to dig up some pictures of real animals and check out how their legs are attached, how their muscles look.
-
I don't mean unattached in a technical way, but i was talking more about the basic shape, those legs just don't look like they could carry all the weight or something. Well, i'll wait for the next wip's then

-
Looking more sexy with every update ferret
-
Humpf, generating bumpmaps from heightmaps in Photoshop never worked for me, would you mind giving a few directions? (Oh and i have read tutorials but it. just. doesn't. work. ack)
-
Just make a high and low poly version and use the highpoly one to render those normalmaps. Personally i like the beat, but i really don't like how those legs are attached. It lost everything organic about it and has the feeling of a robot. What i liked about the drawings was the combination of both.
-
Yeah that'd be interesting
-
He looks like someone with no brains, looks like he'd do anything (no guys, not that) and wouldn't ever regret it and that's scary
-
Still has the old CTF feeling but it looks great as well = good job!
-
Because it's step 1/4 big mistakes should be corrected right away. And i think the dog in the picture does look balanced. I think the main problem is that the dog now has a body and the legs look like they were put on later.
-
I think it looks really cool, only that post-it note looks a bit strange.
-
Tail and ass/hips are way too thin. It looks really strange, out of balance.
-
I just made a topic!~~
Nice little flash movie
-
Decent start, but nothin all that special. I'd make that sidewalk a bit higher.
-
Colors are weird, in a good way.
-
Peri it looks really cool when applied to architecture. A thing that has to be said is that it looks really computergame'ish. Personally, with an engine this advanced, i am more interested in trying to make something look as real as possible.
Anyway, good stuff.
Edit: oh, didn't see klein's last reply. I totally agree. That would be awesome.
-
-
-
No, not at all. I sorted them in categories, the last category is of the bigger paintings (1x1 meter)
-
The uneasy stuff would be ANOTHER step closer to a pron ban so, well.....
