Impossible. Screenshots please
Posts by DaanO
-
-
I agree a 100% with mazzle
-
http://subspace.homeunix.net/~daan/ext/bush_fotos.html
Some photos of a zoo i went to a week ago. It's awesome, they built a huge jungle with many animals just walking around, an underwater part and a huge desert. Best zoo ever. It's kind of hard to get make pretty photos of a huge jungle though, i'm gonna try again soon enough.
http://www.burgerszoo.nl/algemeen/bush.html
(Pics on the rest show the bush)
Anyway, i liked these best of all the pictures i took although i'm far from satisfied. I photoshopped them just a bit because the camera i had sucks at colors.
-
ReNo, you should go see Mont Saint Michel some day

Anyway, it's looking much better already, less brown = better.
-
Mazzle whatcha using for the skyline?
-
The game that combines strategy, quick thinking and aim best is, by far, minesweep. 79 seconds on expert, beat it baby.
-
First 3 are all just really different, and all great
-
He is still around at the cs.net forums, and sometimes mapcore as well. Also, did't zintis make some office texture set?
-
Green is the one, but i agree with ferret on it being muddy. Red, orange and brown are just hard to combine.
-
Then it's all right

-
Look at the pic on the right. At the edge of the path the rocks are cut in half.
-
Looking good. I'd say, before you model the clothes and all, figure out what exactly you want to do with the crotch because you don't seem to really know it in the drawing. First version of the model seems like a good start btw
-
Subway looks good, it's a worn-out setting but it's well done. Texture set is coherent and works well. The mansion, well, needs sublety. It looks like you built it with the grid setting on 32...
-
Doesn't really need a new version either. The sense of depth is really well done and stuff, i like
-
I think the branches on the tree at the left just start a bit too high, it's not too tall. Also, the tree on the right (less polies than the one in the middle) look more 'full' that the one on the middle, which is weird. I'd say make the one on the middle more full as well.
-
It's starting to look really good but it could be so much better. I agree with Peris on the blurriness.
-
I'd say, at least make it so that rocks are not cut of. I don't have any problems with blue itself
-
/Waits for HL 2006 and HL 2007
Also, if EA doesn't have any influence over the game, why on earth do publishers have QA testers?
-
Philip when do you post your sewer wall?
-
Hmm should've written 'could'. Also, no