Looking great in fact, but i guess it would be nice if the rooms looked a little less alike
Posts by DaanO
-
-
I'd say nice start but it has too many geometric shapes, make things a bit smoother, rounder. Besides all that, i do think that water in the Source engine is more a matter of making the right shaders.
-
Texture needs 2 hands near that right splat

I like it too
-
My biggest objection to the texture is that the paint of the ad is just transparent. That's just not how things are
-
Another question: In some maps i saw plants on displacements, they looked like sprites. How were those made?
-
It seems to be well built (good production process) but the texture seems really weak to me.
-
I honestly think no situation ever justifies killing someone, unless it's self-defence
-
If anyone could eat, drink or sleep inside TV's, i would agree with those looters.
-
-
Commander Keen i think
-
I like those! And i agree with what others said
-
The combination of colors in the first version drives me mad. They hurt my eyes really. They're good colors but don't combine well. I guess that with some really subtle changes it could work already. It's as if the colors are too similar or something. I agree with what Klein said. The first version could use some random elements as well, it's just too perfect.
-
you should make a mapper together with the guy that made quiapo_bridge2
-
Yep, i completely agree, it's looking nice. Although the rocks in the background of the dam map look just weird. Which is a shame because the rest looks very cool
-
You so totally missed the point that it's actually quite amazing. Mike-0 1 have one word for you: gameplay.
-
Positive reviews wouldn't be good for your image
-
lovely work, gonna have a look for sure
-
Just look at the tutorial, it's so clear that anybody will understand it.
-
It's just too 'perfect'. Even if you want it to be clean, all the tiles look exactly the same.
-
Mikezilla wrote a short tutorial on how to turn photo sources into tileable texture, in this same subforum. Get a photo source from mayang.com/textures (more links in the sticky threads) and follow the tutorial.