1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zacker

Posts by Zacker

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Zacker
    • January 16, 2007 at 7:20 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    The latest picture I got, me at the Io Christmas party. I got pretty wasted to say the very least Way too much snaps D:

    Hey you look almost sober on that picture, which is quite impressive considering your actual situation at that party:D

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Zacker
    • January 16, 2007 at 7:16 AM

    So you moved to Gearbox instead of Raven KFS?

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Zacker
    • January 15, 2007 at 2:41 PM

    Great contest, I would love to join in, but I doubt I will even have Hammer reinstalled before that deadline:/

  • warbys colossus contest entry

    • Zacker
    • January 15, 2007 at 2:33 PM

    Looks fantastic, I love the style!

  • De_Hogsatra_2007

    • Zacker
    • January 15, 2007 at 2:30 PM

    It actually looks semi-decent!

  • looking for the creative spark

    • Zacker
    • January 15, 2007 at 7:16 AM

    If you wan't to work with game development also in your sparetime, then you should maybe try out another area? Personally I am not able to do any proper level design either after doing that all day at the job. I do however still love game development, now I just focus more on e.g. programming, which works out fine.

  • Insects Infestation Released

    • Zacker
    • January 12, 2007 at 2:23 PM

    Haha no, it was not made by 2 guys. All the website says is that they currently are 3 active crew members. It is just a rude way of taking credit for all the work the people in their "Old contributors" list have done.

  • The Hows And Whys of Level Design - Released!

    • Zacker
    • January 12, 2007 at 2:19 PM

    Just got it delivered here for use at IO:)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zacker
    • January 12, 2007 at 11:40 AM

    Josh, you better have an awesome story about how all those different things fit into one map:D

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Zacker
    • January 12, 2007 at 9:15 AM

    Anyone got a face morpher tool? I bet that if we morph Friechamp and Dreaded Fist we get Gordon Freeman.

    Nice job on that one Teddy:)

  • Mapcore Account Problems UPDATE

    • Zacker
    • January 11, 2007 at 11:11 AM

    Nothing.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Zacker
    • January 9, 2007 at 12:16 PM

    There is indeed a twist of Gordon Freeman over Friechamp!

  • Source Art 02 - Silent Graveyard

    • Zacker
    • January 9, 2007 at 11:21 AM

    Link doesn't work?

  • This is un-fucking-beliavable: My ISP blocks youtube...

    • Zacker
    • January 8, 2007 at 10:43 AM

    Ohh it is spreading I see:/ Recently one of Denmark's major ISPs closed off access to allofmp3.com.

    I love how we keep mocking at China for censuring the net and then the next day we do it ourself.

  • Portfolio design

    • Zacker
    • January 8, 2007 at 9:30 AM

    Strong horizontal lines or cuts should only be used when the main content stops. I nearly missed your text as I did not expect there to be anything worth reading below that horizontal cut.

  • Announcing PlayerRep, new WoW addon

    • Zacker
    • January 5, 2007 at 7:40 AM

    The PR text was ofc. a joke, but still I think 5k downloads for my very first addon is fine. Remember it was a mage only addon, which cuts the potential userbase to 1/8th.

  • Pirates, Vikings & Knights II Released

    • Zacker
    • January 3, 2007 at 8:00 AM

    Fantastic to hear that you got a public release finished guys! It sounds like you did a great job on it.

  • Announcing PlayerRep, new WoW addon

    • Zacker
    • January 3, 2007 at 7:55 AM

    Hey Thrik yeah I wrote it myself while having a bad hangover and trying to sound like either a spambot or a PR agent:)

  • Announcing PlayerRep, new WoW addon

    • Zacker
    • January 2, 2007 at 2:07 PM

    The author of the highly popular and critically acclaimed Fountain(5000+ downloads) is now ready with a brand new release to once again shake the realm of World of Warcraft addons.

    PlayerRep is the name of his newest invention and is an addon with the potential to solve an infinite amount of issues within WoW.

    Quote

    Tired of bad dungeon groups? Want to know if you can trust someone? Want to know what your guild thinks of a player? The answer to all this is PlayerRep!Use this command to look up a player's reputation: /PlayerRep *playername*

    Within a second you will receive information about what your guildmates think of this player.

    It will receive the information from the friends and ignore lists of your guildmates. The more of your guild who downloads this addon, the better it will work.

    More information can be found here:

    http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/files/de ... playerrep/

  • ol_downfall (Off Limits map)

    • Zacker
    • January 2, 2007 at 8:22 AM

    Looks fantastic now! I think that I have seen some earlier screenshots of this in the past where it looked promising but still a little bland. Now it looks totally kickass!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™