1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zacker

Posts by Zacker

  • Blizzard's new game

    • Zacker
    • May 16, 2007 at 6:42 PM

    http://www.starcraft2.com

    Same timeline running there as on http://www.blizzard.com.

  • Europe's top 50 game studios - list by Next

    • Zacker
    • May 16, 2007 at 6:41 PM

    I agree, Remedy should definitely be higher. Companies like Criterion and EA Guildford however does not belong among the 10 best.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zacker
    • May 16, 2007 at 1:54 PM

    It seems to have potential or at least it looks ok already. Interesting choice though that you have done a good bunch of lighting work already before finishing textures.

  • Uni Animation

    • Zacker
    • May 15, 2007 at 2:45 PM

    Nice video indeed, but the moving grass in the beginning looked an a bit wierd.

  • TF2

    • Zacker
    • May 15, 2007 at 2:42 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    Yeah it's their face poser. You say it like it's a bad thing Zacker :S

    You don't think it's a bad thing that a guy who is supposed to be a big bad mofo has facial animations as if he was some cute young girl?

  • Halo 2 for PC - PC Gamer review

    • Zacker
    • May 15, 2007 at 2:40 PM

    Furyo pretty much said it. The game was not particularly great on the xbox and ports usually doesn't help the quality.

  • Europe's top 50 game studios - list by Next

    • Zacker
    • May 15, 2007 at 2:37 PM

    http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?optio ... 5&Itemid=2

    We're 14th, which I guess is ok.

  • TF2

    • Zacker
    • May 15, 2007 at 1:24 PM

    Damn his facial animations appear very similar to that of Alyx'. Either it's the tech or else it's the the same animator, but there are definatly similarities.

  • TF2

    • Zacker
    • May 14, 2007 at 12:14 PM

    TFC was pretty fun back then, at least when playing engineer on Casbah. TF2 definatly also looks to be an a lot of fun.

  • Unknown Worlds looking for artists for Natural Selection 2

    • Zacker
    • May 10, 2007 at 10:40 AM

    Everybody seem to think of this as a new interesting idea, but as far as I can tell it's the exact same way they did it with Counter-Strike.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Zacker
    • May 9, 2007 at 10:06 AM

    Everyone love their Minos~

  • commandos 3

    • Zacker
    • May 9, 2007 at 10:02 AM

    Commandos 1&2 were some quite nice games.

  • WoW Europe players

    • Zacker
    • May 9, 2007 at 10:00 AM

    I have started playing again after having moved my main(mage) to Haomarush to play with the other guys. I am at lvl 68 now, so still a good bunch of content left in TBC for me to explorer.

    TBC ruined an a lot of stuff(imba greens, etc.), so I am playing in a much more casual way than I did before, which is also why I am still not 70.

    I also still got my 64 paladin at Shadowsong, but I am rarely on that char.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zacker
    • May 8, 2007 at 7:50 AM

    Looks promising Furyo, reminds me an a lot of the church in Lost Coast.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Zacker
    • May 8, 2007 at 7:47 AM

    Have a rather wierd looking website.

  • Blizzard's new game

    • Zacker
    • May 8, 2007 at 7:44 AM

    Maybe we should get back on topic?

  • Spiderman 3 poll.

    • Zacker
    • May 7, 2007 at 2:11 PM

    I still haven't seen any of the Spiderman movies, guess I should...

  • Live security cams from all over the world

    • Zacker
    • May 7, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    Interesting search there, anyone who got a list of all the cool search queries that you can use with Google?

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Zacker
    • May 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM

    Warby and I went to see My dyingDay and Press Play on Tape this saturday, which was a pretty cool experience. Pictures from their last concert at the place are available here and long with vids:

    http://www.pressplayontape.com/?pid=con ... herock2006

  • Blizzard's new game

    • Zacker
    • May 7, 2007 at 12:46 PM

    Yeah first of all I am looking very much forward to this regardless of what it's going to be. Blizzard has only released top quality games in the past and I have no doubt that they will continue to do so.

    Starcraft is among the best games ever made and probably the best RTS ever made. It would be sad that if they discarded the RTS as that is what rocked.

    Regarding the slightly OT discussion about all the kids and idiots in WoW, I would just like to note that people in WoW generally only tend to play together with players in your guild and on your friends list - people who usually are not idiots.

    So complaining about having lame kids there and whatnot, that is pretty lame imo as you are free not to play with those. Sure there are many of them in WoW, but as long as I can play with my great guild members, then I don't really care.

    If you take a look at Blizzards job page you will see several new lead positions available for "Next-gen MMO". This can only mean that they soon will start up a new MMO, that can be anything from WoW 2 to SC MMO or whatever.

    http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™