I sure hope that they got something more impressive than this demo to show.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
Fantastic pack, Dystopia just got the chance to improve their looks an a lot.
-
Quote from killertomato
Alan Wake uses in-house, but I guess that'll be a newer version?
Posting in an epic thread.
-
I can do all this already in max with pelt mapping and relax?
-
-
Looks like a fine UT1 map.
-
Quote
When working with Hammer i block out a level and have direct access to the manual optimization the engine bases on and can place my entities directly in the source-file and then render it up for the engine. When doing the stuff in max (or any other 3D-App) I will not have this full control.
Uhm why does the one exclude the other? Nothing prevents you from having at least as much control as usual just because all geometry is done in max.
-
RRR is probably the Wii title which I have enjoyed the most so far.
-
I can't see any reason at all so far why this game should be any different from all the other horrible movie to game conversions? As far as I can see it has nothing to bring in graphics nor gameplay.
-
Once you get used to do everything in max, then it works out pretty well. Granted, Max got an a lot of flaws, but overall the flow of creating everything in max works nicely.
-
It feels like that the blocky and uninteresting shape of the building really stands out when it's oversprayed with props like this. It still looks good overall though.
-
I really like the looks of that!
-
Damn Grin must have a shitload of kickass titles in the works. Or else it's just pure world domination.
-
That round tower definitely needs some height segments if you want proper looking vertex lighting.
-
Looks nice, very hl1-ish. In particular the well lit 2nd batch of shots it looks good.
-
Looks fairly similar to your early WIP shots and could use some more work here and there.
-
So you got in anyway despite none wanted to give you any advice back in http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61155

-
-
Disconnect all peripheral devices and uninstall all drivers.
-
I thought that bar was only for people who had not yet found the place to turn it off.