1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zacker

Posts by Zacker

  • companion cube for vivi *FINISHED*

    • Zacker
    • October 26, 2007 at 2:19 PM

    Haha that's cool man! I have a little self-made 5x5cm Weighted Companion Cube next to me at my desk:)

  • Phantom Menace - Halo picture comparison

    • Zacker
    • October 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    No, I don't like it either.

  • Anti-Semitic discussion

    • Zacker
    • October 25, 2007 at 11:53 AM

    I am seriously tired of people getting offended by every possible and impossible sentence that they hear of. Drama queens are NOT cool and should not be allowed to dominate as much as they want to.

  • mapCon: europe

    • Zacker
    • October 25, 2007 at 11:49 AM

    I guess I am with Mazy on the lazy wagon for this MapCon. Sounds cool, but I am not sure if I have the time/will/money to do a lot of travelling.

  • mapcore exchange

    • Zacker
    • October 22, 2007 at 5:57 PM

    I think it sounds like a cool idea! I guess I would only do it with Mapcore regulars who I knew well though.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Zacker
    • October 22, 2007 at 5:51 PM

    Some pictures from the trip to Alanya with my girl:

    http://www.thefuture.dk/alanya/

    Please don't mind the twisted dimensions on the rotated thumbnails. Also the quality is low in general as all pictures were taken with a disposable camera.

  • Bionic Commando announced! Look at what GRIN is working on

    • Zacker
    • October 19, 2007 at 12:52 PM

    I never played the original and the first screenshots were a little meh, but I just watched the trailer and that shows a fairly promising game!

    I am still not overly excited about it, but with the people working on that game it just has to turn out great:)

  • Orange box - Zero Ponctuation review

    • Zacker
    • October 19, 2007 at 12:01 PM

    Damn, that is one spot on review!!!

  • Lets talk about circumcision shall we?

    • Zacker
    • October 17, 2007 at 10:23 AM

    Is this serious? Are the americans really cutting off parts of their body(and even in fairly vital places) as if they were living in Africa 200 years ago? I am shocked.

  • tell me

    • Zacker
    • October 16, 2007 at 9:30 PM

    NVIDIA used to released a new generation every year and then six months after that they would introduce new products in that generation, usually being the medium ones.

    It's been around a year since they released the 8800, which should mean that they will release the 9xxx series before christmas. Due to the 8800 still being quite strong and the lack of competetion from AMD/ATI, then I do agree with Gorion, that it's unlikely to get the 9xxxx series before christmas.

  • New Book/Job site/Tutorials

    • Zacker
    • October 16, 2007 at 1:22 PM

    Cool with the new book Hourences, I hope it's as good as the first one! Maintaining a job section on your site sounds as a lot of work in the long run though.

  • UT3 Demo leaked early!!

    • Zacker
    • October 16, 2007 at 8:39 AM

    Method I think you are being overly picky there, you can find such extremely minor stuff in all games.

  • Innovative use of music in games

    • Zacker
    • October 15, 2007 at 9:00 AM

    I think SharCry should be on the list even though it's an indie. It's a game where you control your character purely with a microphone and your voice. It's a really fun experience in multiplayer when you are 50+ people.

    http://www.zebab.dk/

  • new portfolio..kinda

    • Zacker
    • October 12, 2007 at 7:43 PM

    With actionscript you can load any webpage in any frame containing anything you want, including gallery systems.

  • Unity 2.0 released, get FarCry graphics in your browser

    • Zacker
    • October 12, 2007 at 7:32 PM

    A new version of one of the best tools for rapid game development has just been released. It was pretty damn good already and it has gotten an a lot better.

    Check out the new features here:

    http://unity3d.com/unity/

    You should also check out their live demos:

    http://unity3d.com/gallery/live-demos/tropical-paradise

    To view the demos you need to install the webplayer which is a 1-click install that works even without restarting your browser!

  • Pixel flickering

    • Zacker
    • October 12, 2007 at 12:08 PM

    It can be overheating.

  • portal -esque movie

    • Zacker
    • October 12, 2007 at 12:03 PM

    Looks kinda generic, but still pretty fun:)

  • Portal - secret code/area? *spoiler?*

    • Zacker
    • October 11, 2007 at 2:52 PM

    Ohh crap, I forgot my UIN(+L) So much for the cake...

  • GT5 : The Quizz

    • Zacker
    • October 9, 2007 at 9:13 AM

    10/14, there were several cases where I thought both pictures were fake.

  • De_Forest Released!!

    • Zacker
    • October 8, 2007 at 8:57 AM

    Looks great indeed! Only thing annoying my eyes is all the egg-shaped stones. But overall it looks really good and you managed to make a forest map which has vegetation enough to be a real forest.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™