Cutting down on the amount of concrete would help a lot.
Posts by Zacker
-
-
The idea of doing ingame coop level design still rocks.
-
Winamp also got support for auto tagging in one of the last versions, which is really a feature I love.
-
-
That looks really fantastic Method!The first shot in particular has so much atmosphere!
-
2008 plan for me:
- More games
- More movies
- More books
- Less girlfriends who turn out to be crazy
- Less beer
- Less overbooking of my calendar
-
Ohh I spent my 1500th post on praising your level? Good choice:)
-
The project looks an a little dated if it's not going to come out before in year. In other news there is also a Stalker sequel on it's way:
-
Yeah extremely impressive work there BJA! Some might claim that it's too cluttered, but I like the style.
-
As I already told you long time ago, this looks fantastic!

-
I am currently on the lookout for a compact digital camera with a reasonable price and performance. I am mostly thinking of getting either a Sony Cyber-shot W80 or a Canon Digital Ixus 70. Which one of those would be the best choice? Or are there other cameras in the same pricerange, or cheaper, that offer better image quality?
-
Haha pure genius!

-
It's frikkin ace with all the cool ways to use the Wiimote! Lots of interesting stuff for Game Developer Camp 2008:)
-
That was a good read indeed:)
-
That's a long time since we have seen anything from your hand Marcos!
-
My apologies if my last post was confusing, as Mazy and Soenke are not on Project 3.
-
Quote
He's been playing Unreal since the very first Unreal Tournament and he says he's enjoyed every game in the series. He made a few maps for the original Unreal Tournament but hadn't done anything since this one. He finds the third generation Unreal Editor to be very friendly and feature rich.
That press release just has bullshit written all over it.
-
Yah, that was pretty funny:)
-
That thing is pure chicken rape torture.
-
Yes, FA DLC.