1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Travis Ward

Posts by Travis Ward

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • Travis Ward
    • December 17, 2004 at 11:38 PM

    Success! Thanks a lot, man! Great textures, I'll let you know when I've got em in my map.

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • Travis Ward
    • December 17, 2004 at 1:39 AM

    Yeah, I tried the copy and paste :-\

    Arg, those links aren't loading! Been waiting for the page to load for 30 minutes!

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • Travis Ward
    • December 17, 2004 at 12:16 AM

    Heya. I'm using PS 7.0. I'm checked out all the layer and channel properties (there are four channels: RGB, R, G, B), and layers (only one: layer 0). Now, not ALL of the textures only look like this. Just the brick, metal, and some of the wood ones. Well, MOST textures look like this. The only difference that I can see between the ones that look fine is that the layer is named Background and I have no layer options/cannot flatten it.

    Phew...any ideas?

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • Travis Ward
    • December 16, 2004 at 10:52 PM

    Thanks for the reply. Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. I'm not too familiar with alpha channels...but in the channels tab, all are selected/being viewed. Flattening it doesn't do anything, either.

    [Blocked Image: http://img137.exs.cx/img137/5976/example5sb.jpg]

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • Travis Ward
    • December 15, 2004 at 3:51 PM

    Maybe it's just me being stupid, but the TGA zip file contains a lot of files which are only a patterned or detailed layer, but no color or anything underneath. All my metal, brick, etc. textures are just the brick design, but no color/texture underneath, unlike the JPG images on your site. I don't work with textures, so maybe I'm doing something wrong when I open them with PS. Someone please educate me.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™