Congrats man. welcome to the life of long hours and working weekends and free beer on fridays ![]()
Posts by Lee3dee
-
-
congrats dude!
Quake Wars looks so niceeeee! I'm looking forward to it

-
dammit! the level designer at work is playing it too, and he was raving about it. i'll pick it up from steam next month.

-
this will go well next to my mastering unreal book

-
recently hired, start work on May 8th.
-
Epic Games /Red Storm/ ID Software
-
thx guys, you all have been so incredibly helpful in your crits. Crits are an artists best asset, because it makes me work harder.
Now i can put an official title under my name like everyone else. hehe after I start working.
-
that was the best use of editing so many movies together!
-
I wanted to share the good news with you all! After phone rejections, email rejections and life generally sucking hard-core, I got offered a full-time position at N-fusion Interactive in NJ working with Unreal 3 on a next-gen tactical shooter. (Which looked freaking amazing at the interview)
Monday, I really hit rock bottom after 2 rejections bring my total to 12 and a previous position being closed. I kept hitting my head against the wall, wonder what i did wrong in the interviews, that i'd be rotting at home for the rest of my life working on my portfolio. Tuesday went the same, my productivity was gone then at 8pm outside Super Target, I got a call and it felt so good to be a 3D artist again!
For anyone else that feels like its going no where, don't give up!
Lee
-
congrats ReNo! Looks like a great game there on the website. Very original

-
is BIA 3 using unreal 3 engine? those screenshots look fantastic!
-
working on co-op gametype at the moment
its coming!. -
lee3dee waves to generalvivi, remeber me! and that test you were supposed to give me for application

-
thanks guys
. I started learning HL2 hammer, if any of you have some good tutorials to get me upto speed. I can release it for CS:Source. 
-
Finally finished the SWAT 4 level.
Multiplayer modes currently supported:
Barricaded Suspects & Rapid Deployment.
[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault07.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault04.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault08.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault05.jpg]
feedback and comments welcome

-
thanks for making a something you wouldn't normally see in every doom3 map. its good to be different
. I agree that you need to turn on AA on your video card, would sell the screenshots alot better. -
map looks awesome! reinstalling HL2 now

-
thanks Mazy
This has definately been a learning experience to get a level to look realistic. -
and a few more

[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/underAssault/assault16.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/underAssault/assault17.jpg]
almost finished the lower level, need to add some service areas for gameplay flow. and fix some texture issues. Then its off to make the esculators and ticketing area. phew!
-
i like the idea of a wall divider, i'll experiment with that today
.