tail hasn't been textured yet ![]()
Posts by Lee3dee
-
-
oops, forgot the new body texture
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_body01.jpg]
more soon.
-
texturing the head, here's my current progress
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_head01.jpg]
working on the head skin wings at the moment.
-
looks very Unreal
. Your have caused me to reinstall Q3 now
to play your level 
-
yeah i liked that dragon too, be cool to be able to fly a dragon in a game. I know in FFXI, you can have a pet dragon as the dragoon class. But, i stayed with white mage

-
I found some ingame dragons for world of warcraft and Lineage II.
In Lineage II the dragons don't have scales
http://lineage2.free.fr/screenshoot/05/ ... agon_9.jpg
http://lineage2.free.fr/screenshoot/05/ ... gon_17.jpg
The World of Warcraft dragon has scales.
http://www.starbabie.com/beta/images/dragon_2.jpg
http://www.starbabie.com/beta/images/dragon_3.jpg
Here's this afternoons texture try
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_wing06.jpg]
I talked to a hardcore D&D buddy, who said that since its a mythical creature, the skin could either be scales, lizard skin or whatever. I just need to find one that will look cool in a volcano setting.
and get my UV working -
well....at least your all honest
. I know the UV mapping has issues, and the body never changed, only the texture changed. Sorry you didn't like the color 
Artician over at cgtalk gave me some good suggestions that Im going to use. I'll post another pic later tonight.
-
awesome lighting like everyone said, but the room is a little plain. How about making it messy with clothes/books/underwear/left over pizza on the floor

-
Ok, so he had a black trench coat, and was a goth kid, liked nazi's and talked about shooting up the school, and no one mentioned anything to the teachers/parents/police......These days, if someone even mentions the word Terrorist, or Bomb on a plane, you are arrested on the spot!. Same should be true for in schools.
I was surprised that amongst all the text in the article there wasn't a mention of a video game such as "Grand theft......" Having gone to high school in England first and the again in the US, I can say the days of people bringing pot or alcohol to school are over, now its metal detectors to detect weapons

-
burning some mid-night oil tonight, wanted to finish the body/wing texture. I think it works. Added some lava marks, and tightened up the texture more. Starting on the head for a bit, before bed.
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_wing05.jpg]
-
can i ask what editor for what game pls

-
thx guys
. I downloaded a opening trailer for Guild wars, which was awesome. and there was a skeleton dragon at the end, so i went frame by frame to see the shoulder structure
. and how a dragon uses his shoulder to fly.Everyone comments have been very helpful
, shame I cannot goto the zoo and see a dragon. LOL -
Posting an update before my class, now i have to make a quick character body for them. LOL
Marcos: thats a great idea, i used to have it glow, but though it looked cheesy, i'll post a pic tonight to see if thats what you mean

Texturing, is my worst trait as a artist, so its going slow. Made a scale texture last night.
[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_wing04.jpg]
-
I'm playing it too.
its awesome. We play on the direct connection, 4vs4 are intense battles! -
Dawn of War
Ridge Racer (PSP)
God of War
Alien Hominid (keeps me coming back for more)
Hopeing to play: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory & Brothers in Arms
-
I updated the pic above, using your suggestions ginsengavenger

-
-
hahah looks as good as i can draw
. but i noticed something before i even looked at the sketch, u removed the windows Key, which is the same as my keyboard, or every keyboard ive ever owned. LOL, since it gets in the way of the ALT 
-
went back and redid the wings, trying for less cartoony. If the dragon has been living in a volcano, it would have blemishes in the skin.
latest pic, texturing is going slow

[Blocked Image: http://www.lee3dee.com/redux/Dragon/texture_wing03.jpg]
-
spider looks great, are you going to animate it? Reminds me of the spiderbots in Ghost in the shell
and those annoying ones in UT2004 that are heat seaking. hahaha