1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. the Carpenter

Posts by the Carpenter

  • HL2DM - down_there (still wip...)

    • the Carpenter
    • September 1, 2006 at 5:15 AM

    Dark blue sky shouldn't really be giving off yellow sunbeams ?

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 31, 2006 at 5:50 PM

    I tried decals at first, but it didn't have the desired effect.

    You can alter a decals.wad, as long as you include it in the zip & the .res file, but I also believe you can -wadinclude it to save the extra steps.

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 29, 2006 at 4:15 PM

    Any tips/help would be welcome, Peri ...

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 29, 2006 at 4:49 AM

    Roger that.

    Way too strong, I know.

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 28, 2006 at 7:12 PM

    These ones are supposed to look wet, by the way.

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 28, 2006 at 5:15 PM

    Working further on these textures:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty04.jpg]

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 28, 2006 at 1:56 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty04.jpg]

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 27, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    HA !

    Yup ... it's hard to find dedicated people in todays world.

    Back to dirtying up the map:

    Here's the best filth I've come up with to date:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty02.jpg]

    You can see why I need help.

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 27, 2006 at 12:47 AM

    Here's the best filth I've come up with to date:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/dirty02.jpg]

    You can see why I need help.

  • Point of Existence 2

    • the Carpenter
    • August 26, 2006 at 9:57 PM

    Germany FTW !

    Looks pretty nice to me.

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 25, 2006 at 5:54 AM

    Maybe 12 - 15.

    I just want grime added.

  • I Need A Texture Artist.

    • the Carpenter
    • August 25, 2006 at 2:59 AM

    I need somebody to dirty up my existing exterior textures.

    They're WAY too clean, as is.

    I've now tried countless times with terrible results.

    Textures are visible in the gif:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/full.gif]

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 25, 2006 at 2:46 AM

    OK ... hard to admit, but I've decided I need some help.

    Anybody here able to dirty up my existing textures ?

    I've tried a dozen times & the results always suck.

    Do you has what it takes ?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • the Carpenter
    • August 24, 2006 at 1:25 AM

    HA !

    In love withyourself ... much, tomato-man ?

    People are gonna DL chubby sprays & spray you in the mouth with them.

    HA !

  • CTF-Kernel

    • the Carpenter
    • August 20, 2006 at 6:48 AM

    I don't think it needs to be realistic.

    It's certainly not an enviroment you'd be able to visit in day to day life.

    I say go further with it & give us something truly alien in nature.

  • CTF-Kernel

    • the Carpenter
    • August 19, 2006 at 9:53 PM

    Map looks great !

    Super lightingwork.

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 19, 2006 at 6:26 PM

    Better ?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/wain01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/wain02.jpg]

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 18, 2006 at 9:42 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    looks bland and poorly lit?

    It's an office building hallway at night ?

    Hey Zacker !

    How are you ?

    How's SOW2 coming along ?

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 18, 2006 at 2:29 PM

    Possibly the last area to be worked on:

    See below.

  • In The Works ...

    • the Carpenter
    • August 14, 2006 at 1:45 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/endo/full.gif]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™