1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. icedogs

Posts by icedogs

  • I need a mapper

    • icedogs
    • November 17, 2004 at 2:23 AM

    bump..I still am in need of a mapper

  • I need a mapper

    • icedogs
    • November 10, 2004 at 2:30 AM

    so can anyone help me out..please..

  • I need a mapper

    • icedogs
    • November 10, 2004 at 1:31 AM

    hi guys..I need a mapper to make a DoD map for competitive play. It would be based off of a popular cs map such as inferno, cbble or train.

    irc = #AntiVirus

    aim = ic3d0gs

    I also idle #mapcore

    my nick is [-AV-]icedogs|aG or [-AV-]icedogs|aG`

    thank you for your time.

    please contact me.

    The mapper can negotiate payment with me in a PM or IM

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™