1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. poweri

Posts by poweri

  • Operation:Shadow Phoenix looking for coder(s)

    • poweri
    • July 9, 2005 at 5:34 PM

    I'm a quite able coder, but no experience on hl2 mod coding.

    Lotsa HL1 modding experience tho.

  • Small sourcephoto pack

    • poweri
    • June 18, 2005 at 2:58 AM
    Quote from Blunkka

    Only thing I found a bit troubling was the image resolution which could have been higher.

    Back when I took the images, my only memory card was 128MB in size, so I had to use a lower image size.

    I now own more and larger cards, I promise the next pack (which isn't that far away) will have higher res.

    Quote from Blunkka

    Että kiitoksia vaan.

    Eipä kestä. Todella hieno tekstuuri tuo

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • poweri
    • June 17, 2005 at 4:00 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://lunar.jakoavain.net/oontaitava/DSCAN_00720.jpg]

  • Small sourcephoto pack

    • poweri
    • June 17, 2005 at 3:51 PM

    I made a pack of some of the best (or most usable anyway) photos in the sets I've posted earlier here ('04?). On a lot better webhost this time.

    ~20MB, 57 images.

    Get it here

  • Remake HL textures

    • poweri
    • November 26, 2004 at 11:21 PM

    Made one too -

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jakoavain.net/stuff/rm-tnnl_w12-normal.jpg]

  • Remake HL textures

    • poweri
    • November 12, 2004 at 2:46 PM

    Thanks

    It's nice to know other people find them useful too.

  • Remake HL textures

    • poweri
    • November 12, 2004 at 11:11 AM

    I noticed there was even more pictures on one of my memory cards, I think these are newer than the last ones. They're in higher resolution (1600x1200), too.

    I only put up what I think were the best of them, you can find 'em at

    http://%7boption%7d.

  • Remake HL textures

    • poweri
    • November 12, 2004 at 6:39 AM

    Yeah, I know

    But in the pics where the tripod or feet are visible, I've probably thought I'll only use the other parts of the pic anyway.

  • Remake HL textures

    • poweri
    • November 11, 2004 at 10:42 PM

    Hello everyone -

    Some months ago I've been taking pictures with my digital camera for use in my textures, but I thought I'd put 'em up for everyone as it can get really boring to use the same old ones from http://www.mayang.com and the like

    There are around 400 pictures.

    I'm hosting them on my home machine, and the connection is slow as hell (sorry, but I don't have nearly enough space anywhere else) but...

    http://%7boption%7d for pictures I took at a local shopping mall's parking halls (if that's what they are called), the pictures get better after the first 10-30 ones.

    http://%7boption%7d for pictures I took at an abandoned factory-like area, some nice industrial stuff. Better than the first set.

    Please at least take a look :wink:

  • a doom3 compile

    • poweri
    • November 9, 2004 at 9:37 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    ...

    ERROR: wglMakeCurrent failed..

    Please restart DOOMEdit if the Z view is not working

    I had that same problem for about a week until I finally found out what's causing it:

    You must have antialising turned off for the editor to work.

  • my shit

    • poweri
    • November 9, 2004 at 5:45 PM

    really nice pics, but on a photography forum it does not sound very attractive when a thread is titled "my shit"..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™