1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DomiX

Posts by DomiX

  • The random model thread!

    • DomiX
    • January 21, 2006 at 10:38 PM

    hi there,

    last week when I was deleting some useless files on my hard drive, I found Gmax ^^

    never really used it, I was just messing around with it...but last week I thought: why not trying to gain some experience in modeling...

    and this WIP is what I made so far:

    [Blocked Image: http://mitglied.lycos.de/zerofoxtrott/Modelling/wip_human_1.jpg]

    the ear looks a bit weird after meshsmooth, but, you know,

    its still a wip ;)

    btw, head and body are 2 different files, but I dont know how to get the 2 parts into one file....can anybody help me?

  • Remake HL textures

    • DomiX
    • October 29, 2004 at 4:39 PM

    hi all,

    I like this project

    and i've tried to remake this texture:

    [Blocked Image: http://mitglied.lycos.de/zerofoxtrott/texturen/tnnl_w5c.jpg]

    and that's the final version I made:

    [Blocked Image: http://mitglied.lycos.de/zerofoxtrott/texturen/tnnl_w5c_remake.jpg]

    any comments?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™