1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. mike-0

Posts by mike-0

  • Guitar n00b asking experienced e-guitarists for advise

    • mike-0
    • October 18, 2007 at 2:38 AM

    Oh oops didn't realize you already bought an axe when I posted..... did you get that one with the p90 pickups or one with humbuckers?

    Also epiphone is great for beginners. High quality epiphones are on par with most Gibsons, anyone who tells you otherwise is a brand name snob. My uncle has been playing guitar for his whole life and says he'd take Epi over Gibson any day.

  • Guitar n00b asking experienced e-guitarists for advise

    • mike-0
    • October 14, 2007 at 8:15 PM

    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=516039

    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=481959

    Get that and you'll be set for years. It's a waste to spend $100 on a shit guitar then buy a nicer one 6 months later.

    All my current guitar gear adds up to about $3000 right now.

  • dm_drift

    • mike-0
    • October 14, 2007 at 8:04 PM

    this looks way cool

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mike-0
    • October 14, 2007 at 8:01 PM
    Quote from Nexus

    guess what.. new shit!http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9169 ... 124xk2.jpg

    http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7294 ... 086vh2.jpg

    You posted that same map about a year and a half ago

  • totally random texture thread

    • mike-0
    • October 1, 2006 at 1:12 AM

    I cjan t evne clike fuckin click the page shtitt

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mike-0
    • August 9, 2006 at 10:53 PM

    looks solid, but the orange pipes throw off the mood

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mike-0
    • August 8, 2006 at 11:29 PM

    not much atm just a hallway, no theme or anything that keeps me interested or intrigued

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • mike-0
    • August 2, 2006 at 9:59 PM

    oops, I forgot about the env_ entities. It's been over a year, cut me some slack

  • IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

    • mike-0
    • August 2, 2006 at 9:40 PM

    OK, so I decided to start mapping again. Anyways whats the entity for making steam? I have a pipe and I want steam to come out at the joint

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • mike-0
    • August 2, 2006 at 8:43 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    suuuuuure

    what? it's hard as shit

    and i dont mean unreal engine 3 i mean unrealed3

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • mike-0
    • August 1, 2006 at 10:51 PM

    fuck, I started messin around in ue3 today and I am so lost

  • I Got a Job in the Game Industry! ^_^

    • mike-0
    • July 30, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    you said you'll have to learn the ut2k7 engine... are you experienced with ut2k4?

    and congrats, gearbox sounds like a sweet place to work

  • [UT2k4] dm_Baroque_BETA

    • mike-0
    • July 27, 2006 at 7:53 PM

    that looks ace

  • New HL2:E2 trailer is out on steam

    • mike-0
    • July 22, 2006 at 9:30 PM

    Check out the TF2 trailer too. I love the cartoonish style.

  • DOD_Anemia by FMPONE

    • mike-0
    • July 19, 2006 at 12:06 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    I'm one of the Dunedain, blessed with long life.

    Nerd ten point powersword dragonslayer

  • Video of Valve's Portal

    • mike-0
    • July 18, 2006 at 11:57 PM

    Looks fun

    It's been two years since Valve put something out that I was mildly interested in

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • mike-0
    • June 30, 2006 at 4:20 PM

    you're the guy from cs forums a long time ago... shit, you're the guy who made de_willis? god that was years ago. good times.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mike-0
    • June 24, 2006 at 4:34 AM

    Haha I made a miami map for old CS back in the day

  • Vileville WIP

    • mike-0
    • June 18, 2006 at 6:07 AM

    looks solid, but you should consider vines and trees and shit to break things apart

  • Dunno if I should finish it. Resident Evil Mansion map....

    • mike-0
    • June 12, 2006 at 4:04 PM

    Doesn't look bad, but it's been done a thousand times before.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™