1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • hamst3r
    • March 18, 2007 at 3:03 PM
    Quote from Johnny

    ahahaha :party:

    EH! Your just jealous cus` I was a cuter kid than you.

  • Post pictures of your young self extravaganza

    • hamst3r
    • March 17, 2007 at 6:14 PM

    Rawr! Gimme all your cookies?!

    [Blocked Image: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2402/youngwk2tb9.jpg]

  • This is... SPARTAAAA!!!

    • hamst3r
    • March 17, 2007 at 5:45 PM

    I thought it was absolutely amazing. Just went to go see last night. Its a total guy-flick, I went to see it in a group of like 11 guys from school. Great visuals, action, and some boobies to boot. I went in expecting to see 2 hours of ass-kicking, and it was what I got. After walking out of the theater I was extreamly happy that I spent the money on going to see it in the theater, not to mention the fact that I had a sudden urge to jab somthing with a spear.

  • Army of Two

    • hamst3r
    • March 13, 2007 at 11:12 PM

    That looks pretty damn awesome. "Oh thats clever. Who the f*ck do you think you are Macgyver?"

  • TS_antrodome – The Ghost from 2004!~

    • hamst3r
    • March 12, 2007 at 8:44 PM

    I remember this was posted when I first registered here. I was like "wow", and it still has that same feeling. Amazing job.

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • hamst3r
    • March 10, 2007 at 5:18 PM

    updates~

    [Blocked Image: http://users.adelphia.net/~greenbak/new.jpg]

  • ns_machina

    • hamst3r
    • March 10, 2007 at 1:23 AM

    I would try the stereoscopic shots, but I have a feeling they'd mess up my contacts and it would hurt.

  • Happy birthday Spellbinder

    • hamst3r
    • March 10, 2007 at 1:22 AM

    Happy BURFDAY@!~~~~

  • ns_machina

    • hamst3r
    • March 7, 2007 at 3:49 AM

    Looks great, I vote spotlight!

  • Help my dad with a name for his band

    • hamst3r
    • March 4, 2007 at 9:50 PM

    black and blues

    basketcase

    ballad of blues

    the boyscouts

    I'm all out.

  • Charlie The Unicorn

    • hamst3r
    • February 27, 2007 at 9:43 PM

    SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • hamst3r
    • February 17, 2007 at 4:51 PM

    It was actually about the replication of DNA through PCR, and the determination of the presence ALU SINE, on the PV92 locus (16th chormosome), through the use of electrophoresis. I hate it when people try to be witty. :roll:

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • hamst3r
    • February 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM

    Biology. Serious Business.

    [Blocked Image: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1298/biologyqk6.jpg]

    I failed that lab btw.

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • hamst3r
    • February 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM

    We neeeeee a server~~~~

    /me stares at peris

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • hamst3r
    • February 13, 2007 at 9:50 PM

    Good looking turnout~

    My vote belongs to minos map thought

    I want to play these babies @#!?>~~

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • hamst3r
    • February 13, 2007 at 12:28 AM

    I can host it for you kiddo.

    edit: Cybb's map~

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • hamst3r
    • February 9, 2007 at 10:39 PM

    Thiefed!

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • hamst3r
    • February 5, 2007 at 3:32 AM

    I finished my map on time, but I had to cut out many of the ideas / areas I wanted to add. Hopefully I'll get some time toghter so I can make improve and tweak it up.

    <3 minos~

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • hamst3r
    • February 4, 2007 at 6:17 PM

    Can anyone put up a sever so we can beta these lil` babies? I want to plya some hldm.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • hamst3r
    • February 4, 2007 at 3:10 AM

    Nevermind about not being able to finish in time, all thats left is some weapon placement and clipping~

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™