1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • The great beer vote!

    • hamst3r
    • June 18, 2007 at 7:41 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/full_size/495.jpg]

    Before I get killed by an angry mob, I'm kidding. I never really had a "good" beer.

  • RadioactiveToast

    • hamst3r
    • June 17, 2007 at 4:28 PM

    Omfg, I can't wait to play this koko <3

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • hamst3r
    • June 4, 2007 at 3:35 AM

    Are those balloons filled with nitrous? Or are you just enjoying that a tad` too much? :wink:

  • phys_temple

    • hamst3r
    • May 29, 2007 at 9:38 PM

    nuclear explosion + song 2 = win

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • hamst3r
    • May 23, 2007 at 2:06 AM

    Looks amazing, I can't wait to play.

  • Blizzard's new game

    • hamst3r
    • May 19, 2007 at 4:38 PM

    Still no diablo 3

    Can't wait to play this though.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2007 at 11:46 PM

    one of my favorite / most interesting posters on the core

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2007 at 9:35 PM

    I have no idea who this man is.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2007 at 1:52 AM

    has 420 posts at the moment, which makes me giggle.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • April 26, 2007 at 1:29 AM

    An awesome artist who got "featured" for his kickass advatars, and always beat me at hldm.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • April 25, 2007 at 9:42 PM

    started this awesome thread~~

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • April 24, 2007 at 1:59 AM

    Has a picture of Jonny as his advatar... and is an over-all cutie.

  • Write about the person above you...

    • hamst3r
    • April 23, 2007 at 9:43 PM

    Has the most interesting life story. evr.

  • Last snow

    • hamst3r
    • April 16, 2007 at 10:19 PM

    Very nice photos.

    -Its still fucking snowing where I live D:

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • hamst3r
    • April 7, 2007 at 3:49 PM
    Quote from Warby

    wait ... game-dev and game artwork is OUR business ? right ??

    I'm just here for the sex. :wink:

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • hamst3r
    • April 7, 2007 at 1:45 AM

    I almost died of laughter when an ad for stalker poped up on the side of the screen when reading the article / comments.

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • hamst3r
    • April 7, 2007 at 1:00 AM

    This is insane, I can't believe that I missed this thread.

  • Insurgency Media Release

    • hamst3r
    • April 4, 2007 at 9:44 PM

    *drools* Great work guys!

  • Summertime!

    • hamst3r
    • March 25, 2007 at 3:21 PM

    I don't care aboot my clocks, but I can't wait till` summer. And speaking of summer, nice +44 advatar Frie, I mite be going to see them this summer.

  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3 trailer!

    • hamst3r
    • March 21, 2007 at 1:27 AM

    To be honest, I think I just wet myself....

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™