1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • April 11, 2006 at 9:18 PM

    Either that or attack of the hair clippers

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • hamst3r
    • April 8, 2006 at 10:45 PM

    Looks quite sexual, but like stolve said there are too many tirestacks that seem like they were just thrown in as filler. Hawt~

  • Mom published by time

    • hamst3r
    • April 7, 2006 at 3:40 AM

    That pretty cool

    Johnny~~~~

  • What Games are you playing?

    • hamst3r
    • April 4, 2006 at 9:20 PM

    omg now that you said your playing Fable I have to pick it up again...oh and I'm playing some oblivion, I can't seem to get into it.

  • dead_asylum

    • hamst3r
    • April 4, 2006 at 12:29 AM

    Pretty much the only problems I see is that the tile floaring looks a lil` weird, and the fog, try to make it blend with the sky, mabey a dark blue or grey. Amazing lighting.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • April 2, 2006 at 3:43 PM

    Yea. We have mini-coopers in the US, but they are rare and if you see one they are the new modern ones that pretty much that look like shit compared to the classics.

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • hamst3r
    • March 27, 2006 at 2:49 AM

    pennywise~

  • Moon eclipse

    • hamst3r
    • March 19, 2006 at 1:45 PM

    America ROX! Fucks teh moon!

  • Mapper for Revolutionary HL2 Mod.

    • hamst3r
    • March 19, 2006 at 2:47 AM

    I know some kids working on this mod already. Like I told them; it looks great and good luck.

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • hamst3r
    • March 18, 2006 at 1:50 PM

    The Strokes~

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • hamst3r
    • March 13, 2006 at 3:00 AM

    http://www.last.fm/user/Jay89/

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • March 12, 2006 at 10:22 PM

    /me pets minos~

    Yea, your cousin is pretty cute.

  • what music are you listening 2 atm?

    • hamst3r
    • March 2, 2006 at 9:25 PM

    The Offspring

    The Strokes

    The Transplants

    Oh, and more Offspring.

  • Unpimp your auto

    • hamst3r
    • February 28, 2006 at 9:09 PM
    Quote

    Yaya, Stormare for the win! I do enjoy a bit of Prison Break......when it's not on a several month hiatus Sad

    My exact words.

  • guess the movie from the animated gif! (or non animated pic)

    • hamst3r
    • February 28, 2006 at 3:03 AM

    Mother Of God, Its Super Troopers.

  • F.E.A.R. 2

    • hamst3r
    • February 23, 2006 at 10:07 PM
    Quote

    shogo2... plz

    *orgasms*

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • hamst3r
    • February 21, 2006 at 9:21 PM

    All I see are photbucket errors

  • totally random texture thread

    • hamst3r
    • February 20, 2006 at 2:13 AM

    Jesus H. Christ.....how the hell am I suposed to follow that, lol.

    Anyway I don't really come around the texture forum, mainly beacause I don't know shit about texturing, but I'm trying to learn. My first real attempt at a texture...Was trying for somthing Japanese. It was mainly a learning experience

    [Blocked Image: http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7821/miscdojo4ra5dv.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8219/miscdojo4ara4fs.jpg]

    Kinda struggled getting the top to look like the bottem. Oh and its low res beacause I literally had no idea what I was doing...

  • What Games are you playing?

    • hamst3r
    • February 19, 2006 at 5:41 PM

    CSS: OGL*

    Diablo2

    Quake 4

    gah, I need more games

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • February 19, 2006 at 1:48 PM

    ahhhhhh omg what is it!? its....its....YETI!

    -best independent online film eva.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™