1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • True story

    • hamst3r
    • July 10, 2006 at 3:57 AM

    Awesome. But I don't get it...what does "POF" stand for? Oh and is that you?

  • de_nightfever *beta* by d00ds.com

    • hamst3r
    • July 9, 2006 at 7:08 PM

    Just was in the server, got my ass-wooped. Anyway it seems to be a really fun map, with a great layout.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • July 9, 2006 at 5:27 PM

    In one of those photos it looks like you are smiling

  • de_nightfever *beta* by d00ds.com

    • hamst3r
    • July 9, 2006 at 3:00 PM

    Looks really good. I love the most of your maps because you incorporate alot of good gameplay, but used enought detail and effects to utilize the source engine in a way that almost all computers can run with good FPS. Anyway love the look of this map, reminds me of de_tega, or the whole hospital scene from from sof2. Looks great, probally will download it and play through it with a couple of friends.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • July 9, 2006 at 2:07 AM
    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/avatars/1302307696440a9f9dd7906.gif]

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • July 8, 2006 at 3:14 AM

    OHMAI! mini-minos~

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • July 7, 2006 at 11:52 PM

    I like the sunglasses

  • Top 10 Video Games Weapon List

    • hamst3r
    • July 7, 2006 at 6:33 PM

    The sof2 shotgun > *

  • EOT?

    • hamst3r
    • July 7, 2006 at 12:26 AM
    Quote

    just don't take anything you read there serious.

    Best advice about EOT possible, but you learn to love it <3

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • July 7, 2006 at 12:22 AM

    Looks really good! The snowman adds a nice touch.

  • Quake 2 mappers get your hiking gear! (PIX ON PAGE 2!)

    • hamst3r
    • July 6, 2006 at 2:56 AM

    You have to work on the team to get a build right? :wink:

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • hamst3r
    • July 5, 2006 at 11:59 PM

    Fletch that is some badass vector art! Me likes~

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • hamst3r
    • July 4, 2006 at 4:36 AM

    The custom content looks amazing, but like the others said you just have to used it in a more polished style of architecture. I like the water texture, alot, and as Phil said that map has potential to be amazing~

  • CS_DOCKS2 - The Dockening...er...est

    • hamst3r
    • July 4, 2006 at 4:34 AM

    Looks pretty good, but to be honest it dosn't really have that docks feel. Mabey try more of a darkish blue color for the light_env? Also in some spots it looks really dark. I really like the idea of recreating docks in a more polished fashion. Keep it up!

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • hamst3r
    • July 1, 2006 at 6:47 PM

    poor england D:

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • hamst3r
    • July 1, 2006 at 3:27 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9290/newd6ru.jpg]

  • Spiderman 3 trailer

    • hamst3r
    • June 28, 2006 at 2:04 PM

    It is awesome that they are including venom as the main story line, but still like someone said spiderman venom is just a black suit and looks kinda lame to me. Needs more Eddie Brock~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • June 27, 2006 at 10:18 PM

    Yepp <3

    I was having trouble going through Mayang trying to find a rock wall refrence that I actaully like, then I eventualy gave up. And then I was browsing through the WIP texture section and I was like "Oh my God."

  • El Paso [Outlaws&Lawmen] (updated 17 jan)

    • hamst3r
    • June 27, 2006 at 10:11 PM

    Very nice! The only thing I can say is that the green looks a little out of place, mabye a little too light? But then again it looks like you are staying true to the original so, not much to say.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • hamst3r
    • June 27, 2006 at 5:33 PM

    Sorry for not asking your permission to use your wonderful models and textures, but I plan on replacing them all anyway. I have a friend who says he is willing to model me some props, and I have always wanted to learn how to model anyway. Just finished up making some new textures to replace hessi's.

    New grass, walkway, wall, wall/ivy textures

    [Blocked Image: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1522/b7yu.jpg]

    New stone wall, wally/ivy textures (I'm not too satisfied with these yet, but I'm going to keep working on them)

    [Blocked Image: http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5485/a4ug.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™