1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • Songs to listen to when sad

    • hamst3r
    • August 20, 2006 at 5:19 PM

    Less than Jake- The rest of my life

  • Dad's trip to Leh [56k Beware!!]

    • hamst3r
    • August 20, 2006 at 4:22 PM

    Bloody awesome.

  • Snakes on a motherfucking plane!!

    • hamst3r
    • August 19, 2006 at 2:27 PM

    I might go see it, but I can not wait to go see beer fest~

  • Songs to listen to when sad

    • hamst3r
    • August 18, 2006 at 2:23 PM

    Plus 44- No it Isnt

    Angels and Airwaves- The Adventure

    The Offspring- Gone Away

    Red Hot Chili Peppers- If

  • Your first Level Editor

    • hamst3r
    • August 18, 2006 at 2:16 PM

    Qoole for Quake 2.

  • [o*] Last cat pciture I promise...

    • hamst3r
    • August 17, 2006 at 11:01 PM

    Very cute cat, and a good photo.

  • PS3 vs Wii? (Apple style)

    • hamst3r
    • August 17, 2006 at 11:00 PM

    Koko gave me this advatar to use because he is quite a cool kiddo.

  • FREE models and textures inside (jungle setting)

    • hamst3r
    • August 16, 2006 at 11:10 PM

    Simply amazing. I would definitaly toy around with them if I had any spare time at all. Looks great.

  • PS3 vs Wii? (Apple style)

    • hamst3r
    • August 16, 2006 at 12:30 AM

    Bloody amazing. I think I popped a boner~

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • hamst3r
    • August 15, 2006 at 11:33 PM

    I may just go out and download, "I Heart Huckabees", because I am a huge Mark Walberg fan.

  • inspired by hl2?

    • hamst3r
    • August 15, 2006 at 1:27 AM

    I really like the look of this, even if it was insipred by hl2. Plus any movie with Clive Owen = the win.

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • hamst3r
    • August 13, 2006 at 11:33 PM

    Yepp I have seen every Kevin Smith movie except for Jersey Girl and Mallrats (I have been trying to get around to see it)

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • hamst3r
    • August 13, 2006 at 11:27 PM

    Clerks.

    A very rude and vulgar comedy about a day in the life of two store clerks. It is black and white and very low bugeted, but it is a comdey classic, and has some very good laughs. It is probally one of the most vulgar films I have ever seen.

  • Half-Life 2: Custom Water Shaders

    • hamst3r
    • August 13, 2006 at 11:15 PM

    Good work, I like it alot. Keep it up.

  • Awesome advert

    • hamst3r
    • August 13, 2006 at 11:13 PM

    I agree. I dislike coke, but this just an awesome advertisement. It made me lol.

  • Conspiracy Mod media release!

    • hamst3r
    • August 13, 2006 at 5:03 PM

    Just watched the trailer, very nice. Great level of detial, I hope this plays as good as it looks.

  • Conspiracy Mod media release!

    • hamst3r
    • August 11, 2006 at 10:07 PM

    Amazing stuff vivi, can not wait for the release. Good Job!

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • hamst3r
    • August 11, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    Quote from Defrag

    Whatever it is, it made me go

    I agree. Bloody amazing as usual.

  • post your ride!

    • hamst3r
    • August 11, 2006 at 12:42 AM

    twiz you better post pics when its finished, thats hawt

  • Who

    • hamst3r
    • August 10, 2006 at 7:37 PM

    Good thing I didn't try to find it then.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™