1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. newpunk

Posts by newpunk

  • DoD_Anemia_b1 (56k Heavy)

    • newpunk
    • August 20, 2006 at 8:06 PM

    Looks a bit like Call of Duty 2 to me. But its pretty cool anyway i guess.

  • De_Zen

    • newpunk
    • August 20, 2006 at 8:01 PM

    Wow. I love this map! Gotta try it now!

  • Impressive looking HL1 mod: Paranoia

    • newpunk
    • August 20, 2006 at 7:49 PM

    Yeah. I remember talking to buzzer like 4 years ago on Poligon.cs2.ru. Well, we steel talk at Cs-Mapping.com.ua :wink: Get lost Mino

  • de_nightfever *beta* by d00ds.com

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 6:40 PM

    I love night. I love fever. And i love your map as well...

  • BG2 map

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 6:36 PM

    Hot stuff for sure. I'm looking forward to play it!

  • CS_Cabaret (finally)

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 6:29 PM

    Great work! Looks bright and clear!

  • ol_styx (Off Limits map)

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 6:06 PM

    I will! And I really like it alot.. But as I understood, this map is not for HL2, its for some modification called off-limits And could you please tell me some more about it?

  • de_trading for CS:Source

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 5:59 PM

    Another industrial map. It looks ok

  • ol_styx (Off Limits map)

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 5:54 PM

    OMG! This map looks so damn sweet! I cant belive its your first map I guess i will post the link at cs-mapping.com.ua, if its okey?

  • cs_rushdown (1.6)

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 5:51 PM

    I dont really like this map. Nothin special. Sorry.

  • de_parabellum (CS 1.6)

    • newpunk
    • July 22, 2006 at 5:48 PM

    I've seen this one before. Its good russian map, but not the best one.

  • LOLOBUBU's High Quality maps! :)

    • newpunk
    • November 24, 2005 at 10:01 AM

    Damn... Love those maps dude...

  • de_apparts_b2

    • newpunk
    • November 24, 2005 at 9:50 AM

    Looks a bit to simple for Source…

  • Fy_Spalt

    • newpunk
    • November 24, 2005 at 8:37 AM

    Good old HL1 engine? Right... Well, man.. You could do better...

  • de_battleship

    • newpunk
    • September 13, 2005 at 3:01 PM

    Niceone! :wink:

  • ctf_portalstorm

    • newpunk
    • May 17, 2005 at 2:51 AM

    Looks boring to me... :roll:

  • dm_TheEdge

    • newpunk
    • April 5, 2005 at 12:00 PM

    Ehh... Too damn boring

  • dm_sensesfail

    • newpunk
    • April 5, 2005 at 11:58 AM

    :roll: Hope you are right...

  • dm_sensesfail

    • newpunk
    • April 4, 2005 at 8:32 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    well it looks nice but i have to say I have gotten incredibly bored with the "industrial area near old canal" themed maps :(

    Yeah! Its pretty simple to make a good industrial map with a new hl2 engine... It is no more fun longer :roll: Sorry pal...

    :roll: Cant forget good old times when ppl used years to make something amazing...

  • dm_zeta prefinal

    • newpunk
    • April 4, 2005 at 8:21 AM

    Looks grate, but i guess its just not my type... :roll:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™