1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Section_Ei8ht

Posts by Section_Ei8ht

  • Abandoned

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 14, 2005 at 6:16 PM

    me likes

  • stalker, what happened?

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 14, 2005 at 10:12 AM

    i dont care when it comes out, im still buying it and playing it once for every ending. The screens still look amazing today. I have some faith that it will hold up for its release.

  • What is your console game of the year for 2005?

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 13, 2005 at 10:22 AM

    chaos theory / if its not applicable because it was a multiplatform release. than ninja gaiden black.

  • Work photos. yay!

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 12, 2005 at 7:37 AM

    it was a friday. friday is lazy day. I beat my boss in two straight games of worms 2.

  • Work photos. yay!

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 12, 2005 at 12:02 AM

    So at work today I had to shoot some pictures of re-arranged letters on a keyboard (different headers for a webpage we're building for a client), so my boss let me borrow his camera. I think it was a Canon EOS Rebel M.

    My favorite one: plastic wrapping around a copier

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/plastic1.jpg]

    Condensation on the inside of the water cooler:

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/water.jpg]

    One of the fake plants in my office:

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/plant.jpg]

    One of the businesses in our building is an arcade game manufacturer, heres some of the machines in progress in "the boneyard"

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/games.jpg]

    This depth of field was an accident, but the result is kinda funny:

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/ass.jpg]

    Exposed wires in "the boneyard":

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/wires.jpg]

    I wrote this on the dry erase board in my office about a month ago and its still there...

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/alert.jpg]

    Some of the keyboard shoot:

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/m.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/brokekeyboard.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/lol.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/empower.jpg]

    and some kind of light grate that was against the wall:

    [Blocked Image: http://blackmesa.leak-free.org/section8development/test/grate.jpg]

    yeah, alot of pics, but i really liked that camera.

  • The matrix: Path of neo, and its AMAZING visuals!!!

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 11, 2005 at 7:17 PM

    man, and i thought enter the matrix was buggy.

  • New Steam Games Agreement.

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 11, 2005 at 7:16 PM

    I'll agree that the whole point of making a mod seems to be lost these days. Seems that every mod team with the execption of a small percentage only started the mod to try and score a deal with valve and turn it into an idividual game. I think dystopia and incoming source were/are trying to do that.

  • Don't read Scientific American

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 11, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    The watch-maker analogy (quite similar to what these guys are claiming) is a good one for trying to persuade the idea of a creator, but that in no way makes the Bible history.

  • Teh sirius l33t poust

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 11, 2005 at 10:16 AM

    Don't ever go to the imdb.com boards.

    I get chills just thinking about the gramatical genocide at that awful place...

  • Don't read Scientific American

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 11, 2005 at 7:00 AM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    i am offended by this magazine as wellit is lewdly offensive

    not trying to start anything, but maybe im not reading into this magazine as much as I should. What exactaly do you find offensive?

  • Teh sirius l33t poust

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 10, 2005 at 7:47 AM

    wut?

  • Don't read Scientific American

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 10, 2005 at 7:45 AM

    omg, i subscribe to SA!!!! WHERE IS MY GOD NOW?!?!?!??!

  • The weirdest thing you have ever experienced

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 9, 2005 at 6:12 PM

    went to bed one night and woke up a block away from my house in an empty retention pond. i was quite baffled.

  • Insomnia

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 8, 2005 at 11:00 PM

    I guess it happens to all of us. I have it right now. I can't fall asleep until at least 4-5 am and I have to be at work at about 9ish. Usually I leave work about an hour early and sleep in my car at school for about an hour before class, and then sleep in my car again between classes. Probably not a healthy way to live, but eh, at least I get some decent work done when I'm up at 4 am because I cant sleep. Nothing better to kill time than working on something.

  • Vapour: A Third-Party STEAM

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 8, 2005 at 5:49 PM

    worth a lookin into. Now if only we could get Hammer to open without steam...

  • Hotmail?

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 7, 2005 at 4:00 PM

    im using hotmail, no problems here.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 7, 2005 at 1:54 AM

    it sucks, Rabid.

  • Adventures in a Destroyed House

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 6, 2005 at 1:36 AM

    1, 2, 4, & 6 are teh pwn.

  • I AM VERY MUCH DISLIKING STEAM TODAY

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 5, 2005 at 7:48 PM

    if Radient had Source support, that would be teh pwn.

  • Munich trailer

    • Section_Ei8ht
    • November 5, 2005 at 7:46 PM

    My God, I have to see that. Spielberg is the man!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™