1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • Het Griezelbos! [updated 21 feb 06]

    • Jezpuh
    • February 20, 2006 at 9:57 PM

    Don't really like the yellow light, but other than that it's great

  • Partypoker

    • Jezpuh
    • February 9, 2006 at 1:42 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    i know some guy he knows one guy he knows one guy more..that guy lost all hes life, money and wife on poker now hes life is a trash.

    he have to pay 2,000 to the government, crazy number if cash.

    Actually, 2000 kr equals to 215,80 euros. And even if you're talking about dollars, that's really not all that much.

  • Partypoker

    • Jezpuh
    • February 8, 2006 at 9:45 PM

    So wait, can you play for real money? If so, count me in.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Jezpuh
    • February 7, 2006 at 10:56 PM

    emoranger

    [Blocked Image: http://www.shrined.net/images/emo.jpg]

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • Jezpuh
    • February 6, 2006 at 8:45 PM

    I think they're allowed to have them. I mean, the US has them. However, I'd rather they don't have it, since the whole situation as of now and their semi-insane leader kind of concerns me.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Jezpuh
    • February 3, 2006 at 6:37 AM

    hair plz~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Jezpuh
    • February 2, 2006 at 11:41 PM
    Quote from RD

    awesome music, awesome video and ahsum map

    awful music, awful video quality, cool map

  • Oscar Nominees

    • Jezpuh
    • February 1, 2006 at 10:28 PM
    Quote from RD

    At the nominations they said Paradise Now is from the Palestinian authorities. But its dutch

    oh man i need to watch this so bad

  • Steam Friends is back!

    • Jezpuh
    • February 1, 2006 at 5:18 PM

    jez

  • Some new baby pics

    • Jezpuh
    • January 30, 2006 at 5:57 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    a guy in my class got a kiddo the 30th December.

    Wait, you're like 17 or something, right. So I assume he's as old as you? rofls

  • Why does metal suck?

    • Jezpuh
    • January 27, 2006 at 3:34 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    I am a big fan of hip-hop community and it's complete awsome! Heavy metal just disturbs at a late night before you go and sleep hearing the music from the second room makes me cut it out and isolate me off. Heavy metal can damage your ears at high volume and it can deal later with tinitus.

    o rly

  • Why does metal suck?

    • Jezpuh
    • January 27, 2006 at 2:31 PM

    Nice riffs at the intro though

  • IMDb update

    • Jezpuh
    • January 26, 2006 at 10:20 PM

    Looks like they even went as far as to categorize series' episodes now. Just look at the X files for example. I like it.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106179/

  • The X-Files

    • Jezpuh
    • January 25, 2006 at 4:04 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Since when did we only have to discuss new stuff? You gotta appreciate the classics as well!

    word

  • The X-Files

    • Jezpuh
    • January 24, 2006 at 4:42 PM
    Quote from RD

    Did you all vote season1 like me, because you dont have a clue which episode is which season?

    I voted season 7 D: Because I actually watched every episode in the right order.

  • The X-Files

    • Jezpuh
    • January 23, 2006 at 7:51 PM

    Oh geez, I dunno. I love the X-Files. I didn't really like it when Mulder left after season 7, but Doggett was good enough to keep me watching. I guess I like season 4 to 7 the most. I'm secretly still hoping for a 10th season someday. Or at least a new film to clear things up.

  • Crysis - Crytek's new game

    • Jezpuh
    • January 23, 2006 at 1:32 PM

    Needs a better name. The whole "cry" thing is getting a bit lame.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Jezpuh
    • January 22, 2006 at 10:25 PM
    Quote from insta

    what about some metal bars infront of the lower windows? Don't want any punkass kids breaking the windows, even if that doesn't happen in computergames.

    For as far as I can see there *are* bars. Looks good though.

  • Its Kickball Time!!

    • Jezpuh
    • January 22, 2006 at 10:48 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/fletch/photos/DSC_0053.JPG]Kami. Kicking.

    You americans just don't know how to kick a ball properly

  • Militia Source and Kalt Source incoming...

    • Jezpuh
    • January 19, 2006 at 6:33 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    explodeable

    explosive

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™