1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • Recent Events

    • Jezpuh
    • November 6, 2004 at 3:15 PM

    Yeah, the zoo owns. I was there last week. Didn't you see though.

  • zp_winchester

    • Jezpuh
    • November 6, 2004 at 1:22 PM

    That would be awesome, as long as he doesn't get the map files. Just let him base his review off some screenshots. God knows what he might do with the map.

  • zp_winchester

    • Jezpuh
    • November 6, 2004 at 11:12 AM

    Detail will come later, it's just the basic structure now.

  • zp_winchester

    • Jezpuh
    • November 5, 2004 at 10:59 PM

    That's the point, I need some decent textures, I'm satisfied with most of it. But poke646 and hl wad just won't do it. So.. much less than three to anyone who can whip up some fitting textures.

  • ns_selene

    • Jezpuh
    • November 5, 2004 at 10:56 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    SARCASM.

    You suck at it

  • zp_winchester

    • Jezpuh
    • November 5, 2004 at 7:55 PM

    Hi hi D: I've started working on zombie panic (google it, damnit) map.

    Currently I only have some hammer shots, but screw that.

    edit: yeah, it's the pub from shaun of the dead

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/zp_winchester-hammer1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/zp_winchester-hammer2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/zp_winchester-hammer3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/zp_winchester-hammer4.jpg]

    Somehow I don't think this will run too good on the old hl engine D:

  • ns_selene

    • Jezpuh
    • November 5, 2004 at 7:53 PM

    He made them?! What are you talking about dear sir. He stole from them, that's what he did.

  • Congrats to Zazi!

    • Jezpuh
    • October 29, 2004 at 7:50 PM

    After severall torture sessions Zazi got me in here.. oh wait. He didn't

    Any way, congratulations. Be sure to use colours all over the place and you'll be fine.

    <3

  • ns_selene

    • Jezpuh
    • October 12, 2004 at 5:19 PM

    Just don't let bast get you D:

  • VHE 3.5 crash on start

    • Jezpuh
    • October 10, 2004 at 2:23 PM

    Hammer keeps crashing all of the sudden. It's really confusing me, I mean, I haven't done anything special with it. It just happend. I've already tried 3.4, 2 reinstalls and a virus scan. So any help is more than welcome..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™