1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • dm_petrol

    • Jezpuh
    • January 22, 2005 at 11:59 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    I agree with RD in that people dont konw how to take screens. Its like "hey lets take a picture of the prop I can throw in" rather than "hey lets give the viewers a sense of everything around in this area and how it all fits together, the lighting, architecture, detail props, ect"

    True. I always try to capture as much of a room as possible. I spend a lot of time finding the right position and angle, and so far all my shots are pretty nice. Also, I can't stand it if people take screenshots with their HUD on for some reason. It just takes the beauty out of a shot. I prefer images without a HUD. It adds to the image, it creates depth as well. Also, big screenshots are a no-go for me. I make sure I resize them to 600x400, which is, to me, more pleasant to the eye.

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 22, 2005 at 1:28 PM

    Could we get back on topic? I know it doesn't look that good, but then again, I only came up with it in 5 minutes of spare time. I'll continue working on it later today.

    Also, just ignore Nexus.

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 22, 2005 at 12:08 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt20.jpg]

    <+Jezpuh> 5 MINUTE MAPPAR

  • dm factory

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 6:40 PM

    Why are that cars' lights on?

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 5:44 PM
    Quote from Bluestrike

    Why is it using my name as title :P

    Kurt Cobain.. get it. I totally dig Nirvana ;>

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 4:06 PM

    xD

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 3:27 PM

    whatever was in the "semi-finished" ns pack

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 7:47 AM

    Could you send me that wad, slicky?

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 12:47 AM

    It's for Natural Selection. I didn't make them myself, they're part of the game.

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 21, 2005 at 12:16 AM

    I request ns3.wad plsk

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 20, 2005 at 11:49 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt14.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt13.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt16.jpg]

    more

  • Post your screenshots

    • Jezpuh
    • January 20, 2005 at 7:29 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt15.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt16.jpg]

  • Post your screenshots

    • Jezpuh
    • January 19, 2005 at 9:24 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt12.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt13.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt14.jpg]

  • Post your screenshots

    • Jezpuh
    • January 19, 2005 at 7:38 PM

    Is your co_ map at santa's workshop, mino ;o~~ It look's good though

  • Post your screenshots

    • Jezpuh
    • January 19, 2005 at 12:35 AM

    it died so early !

  • Post your screenshots

    • Jezpuh
    • January 19, 2005 at 12:18 AM

    I can't believe you nubs still don't have a thread like this. It's simple. You basicly post screenshots of your unfinished map because you either feel like it or don't feel like creating a new thread just for one or two screenshots.

    I'll start.

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt11.jpg]

  • HL2 DM : ART OF WAR (MY FIRST DEADMATCH ROOM!)

    • Jezpuh
    • January 17, 2005 at 6:29 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    Do you know what?

    I found many text problems you've written.

    Try to learn some more english, and deal with that.

    Because right here, right now, we talk english. I didn't say that because i'm bad,

    I wanna pay your attention and try to focus on what you are writing next time.

    Did your teacher tell you that? xD

  • HL2 DM : ART OF WAR (MY FIRST DEADMATCH ROOM!)

    • Jezpuh
    • January 16, 2005 at 8:28 PM

    What the hell? How old are you? Have you actually been paying attention in your classes?

  • Mic, screwed

    • Jezpuh
    • January 15, 2005 at 6:19 PM

    ;o

  • Mapcore Audioscrobbler Group

    • Jezpuh
    • January 15, 2005 at 2:21 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    please no swearing in our great mapcore 2005 threads.

    wtf

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™