1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • Post your desktop!

    • Jezpuh
    • March 13, 2005 at 1:27 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/redrum.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/redrum.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/redrum.jpg]

  • What's in your Wallet?

    • Jezpuh
    • March 12, 2005 at 4:42 PM

    thanks

  • de position

    • Jezpuh
    • January 30, 2005 at 1:40 AM

    "dumbass" isn't a word.

  • de position

    • Jezpuh
    • January 30, 2005 at 1:26 AM
    Quote from curman

    Seriously shutup Jezuph. It'd be better NOT to give the name of decompilers and accusing him perhaps of using a decompiler for his maps.Yeah okay he did it before, he probably learned, oh well.

    Grow up.

    Nice map.

    Trust me when I say you still have a lot to learn about nexus.

  • de position

    • Jezpuh
    • January 30, 2005 at 12:10 AM

    You make me cry ;

  • de position

    • Jezpuh
    • January 29, 2005 at 11:45 PM
    Quote from Jezpuh

    VMEX

    VMEX

    VMEX

    Wow, this is odd. After I spammed the name of the HL2 decompiler, Nexus added me on msn again, with what seems to be a new (fake) account and starts terrorizing me . It's awesome. Even though he denied being Nexus, I could tell by his grammar.

    I'll post the log when he's done, he's still threathening to rip my bones out atm.

  • antichrist joins mapcore forums

    • Jezpuh
    • January 29, 2005 at 9:56 PM

    Internet Explorer sucks ass

  • de position

    • Jezpuh
    • January 29, 2005 at 8:22 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    wow what a friggin jump in skill

    VMEX

    VMEX

    VMEX

  • HL2 mods with Photoshop CS and 3ds MAX

    • Jezpuh
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:03 PM

    ROFL IM BUYING 3D MAX HOW DO I USE IT

  • Moron jokes about the tsunami

    • Jezpuh
    • January 27, 2005 at 11:46 PM

    it would be awesome if some asian made something similair to this about 9/11.

    /me runs for patriotic americans

  • Students Arrested Over 'Violent' Stick Figure Drawings

    • Jezpuh
    • January 27, 2005 at 7:36 PM

    I used to draw people ripped apart by dinosaurs and cars crashes and stuff. No one complained.

  • ART OF WAR

    • Jezpuh
    • January 27, 2005 at 2:08 PM

    Pay more attention during your English classes.

  • Students Arrested Over 'Violent' Stick Figure Drawings

    • Jezpuh
    • January 26, 2005 at 11:23 PM

    Best ever

  • dm_curvacious

    • Jezpuh
    • January 25, 2005 at 10:38 PM

    You can press the image, you know.. to view more screenshots.

  • help me spend my money

    • Jezpuh
    • January 25, 2005 at 1:44 PM

    buy this cat

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/cats/cat-eva.jpg]

  • No ism.........

    • Jezpuh
    • January 24, 2005 at 1:58 AM

    ok

  • UT2 DM-Redkin

    • Jezpuh
    • January 24, 2005 at 1:56 AM

    Looks awesome

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 23, 2005 at 5:01 PM

    Way ahead of you

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/co_kurt21.jpg]

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 23, 2005 at 1:30 AM

    Currently, yes. But I've only got very few done, so hang thight.

  • co_kurt

    • Jezpuh
    • January 23, 2005 at 12:02 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt15.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt16.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt18.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/kurt/co_kurt19.jpg]

    I thought I had already posted this. Seems I didn't. Anyway, I made this two days ago.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™