1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jezpuh

Posts by Jezpuh

  • Now playing - music edition

    • Jezpuh
    • April 13, 2005 at 7:05 PM

    Metallica - Slither

  • Unnamed Office Themed Map

    • Jezpuh
    • April 12, 2005 at 7:03 PM
    Quote from JonM

    get a better wall texture... i think its safe to say everyone is tired of that one, not to mention its not that great...plus it will make your map stand out more and look less like a cs_office copy

    rofl.

  • Now playing - music edition

    • Jezpuh
    • April 12, 2005 at 7:02 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    Good point;)

    I hate you all for being dumb.

  • Now playing - music edition

    • Jezpuh
    • April 12, 2005 at 5:19 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    Apocalyptica - The UnforgivenAs I Lay Diying - 94 Hours

    Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

    Brudevalsen - Break

    Compos Mentis - My Inner Beast

    David Draiman - Forsaken

    The ECCBeatles - All Your Base Are Belong To Us

    Fairytale Abuse - A Forest of Flames

    Hatesphere - Live For This

    In Extremo - Omnia Sol Temperat

    In Flames - Jester Race

    Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn

    Langsyne - The Final Words

    Luca Turili - The Ancient Fores of Elves

    Lumsk - I Lytinne Två

    Mevadio - Live Through The Eyes of A Crooner

    Morbid Angel - Desolate Ways

    Mushroomhead - Sun Doesen't Rise

    Leavs' Eyes - Oceans Way

    Pumpkin - Oziris

    Salida - Broken China

    Snüsk - Flet Fissen

    Susperia - Chemistry

    Trivium - Like Light To Flies

    Music is like candy, you have to throw away the rappers.

    Display More

    The thread is about what you're listening to right now, not what your favourite songs are.

  • Unnamed Office Themed Map

    • Jezpuh
    • April 12, 2005 at 5:17 PM
    Quote from insta

    Decrease

    word.

  • Now playing - music edition

    • Jezpuh
    • April 11, 2005 at 5:38 PM

    Alice in Chains - Got Me Wrong

  • Now playing - music edition

    • Jezpuh
    • April 11, 2005 at 2:44 PM

    Rammstein - Laichzeit

  • Unnamed Office Themed Map

    • Jezpuh
    • April 10, 2005 at 10:06 PM

    I've worked some more on it and I decided to make a full cs_ map out of it. So anyway.

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/office/aim_office0006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/office/aim_office0007.jpg]

  • co_galvanise

    • Jezpuh
    • April 10, 2005 at 8:49 PM

    Random doors in the floor~~!

  • Graves

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 8:59 PM

    Oh god, Steppen. That is pure awesome. I love it

  • Check this out

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 6:40 PM

    Whoa, that looks beautiful!

  • Worst game idea EVER!!

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 6:35 PM

    MapCore - the game. Whatever you do, don't fall into EOT. I'll be there waiting for you ;o~~

  • Unnamed Office Themed Map

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 6:24 PM

    I was planning on making an aim_ map following cs_office's theme, but I'm unsure now. I might make a full map out of it. It's always better than an aim_ map, I figure ;p

    Lighting isn't really done yet, though it won't change much. I know there are quite a few props, but I don't care. This is my first source map.

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/office/aim_office0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/office/aim_office0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://jezpuh.shatteredminds.net/office/aim_office0004.jpg]

  • Worst game idea EVER!!

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 2:34 PM
    Quote from Thaldarin

    http://%7boption%7dHave they not realised Valve has made Half-Life: Source?

    No, they're just blind. You can't blame them for that, though.

  • co_serenity

    • Jezpuh
    • April 8, 2005 at 2:32 PM

    Hi.

  • Big Popa is bad

    • Jezpuh
    • April 3, 2005 at 2:21 PM

    Aaaah

  • Big Popa is bad

    • Jezpuh
    • April 3, 2005 at 10:03 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

    Haha! But wait, you've just thrown away your faux-crown.

    St0lve, teach these jokers what's what, please.

    No man, that's just inside EOT. Outside, I'm normal ;D

  • Big Popa is bad

    • Jezpuh
    • April 3, 2005 at 12:53 AM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

  • Big Popa is bad

    • Jezpuh
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:47 PM

    "big popa is bad"? What the fuck?!

  • Terri Schiavo died

    • Jezpuh
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:15 AM

    Worst photoshop ever.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™