1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. McRouni

Posts by McRouni

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 29, 2004 at 7:00 AM

    I agree with postman... This thread haven't actually helped me at all... I just have had few advices but...

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 28, 2004 at 10:36 PM

    Ohh yea.. I can always do everything myself if I dont get any help... Thats for sure..

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 28, 2004 at 6:34 PM

    I think you should continue your discussion somewhere else? Thank you!

  • The Last Citizen MOD

    • McRouni
    • November 22, 2004 at 6:38 PM

    I think you will save a lot of time if you move this mod into source.. Probably more people will play this mod if its based on source engine. Atleast me...

  • Where do you live?

    • McRouni
    • November 17, 2004 at 9:44 PM

    Europe/Finland

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 17, 2004 at 9:22 PM

    ...

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 17, 2004 at 5:29 PM

    Nothing to see here

  • Looking members for hl2 mod

    • McRouni
    • November 17, 2004 at 5:09 PM

    Now I got working website: [email protected]

    MSN: [email protected]

    AIM: MC Uhawk

    You can also contact me at our forums.

  • Remake HL textures

    • McRouni
    • September 26, 2004 at 2:27 PM

    Agree with Dranore

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™