1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Spellbinder

Posts by Spellbinder

  • Surrogates

    • Spellbinder
    • August 11, 2009 at 7:22 AM

    Coolt, i allways liked Bruce, and i don't know a bad movie with him. Granted it is a matter of taste, lik six sence i didn't like that much, but it was a good movie. The Last Scout wasn't that good but i liked it

  • Gamer (Movie)

    • Spellbinder
    • August 1, 2009 at 11:56 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    Holy shit it's Dexter

    Quote from Pampers

    its the guy from 300, must watch

    YES!

  • Feelgood anime

    • Spellbinder
    • August 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM

    I guess this is pretty old. And yeah, you could say it. In anyway i saw it for the first time today and i thought it was among the cutest things i ever seen, the whole concept is brilliant. The execution isn't halfbad either.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Diablo2 graphic enhancement.

    • Spellbinder
    • July 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM
    Quote from Skacky

    If I remember correctly you can't play on Battle.net with it as it's detected as a cheat.I've to find the article about it again, I've read it some time ago.

    EDIT: Ah my bad, it's even written on the Moddb page

    Yeah i read it on several places too. In any way if/when i install D2 again and i will, i will try it out as long as iw doesn harm my computer, you never know, now i'm only waiting for D3. /me slaps wacko.....

  • Diablo2 graphic enhancement.

    • Spellbinder
    • July 30, 2009 at 9:24 AM

    Haven't tried it, haven't checked for virus etc, but i will try it out. In the mean time here it is if you want it.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WoW Movie?

    • Spellbinder
    • July 22, 2009 at 6:56 PM

    http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/200907 ... r-onboard/

    World of Warcraft Movie: Spider-Man’ Director Onboard

    I don't know how old this is.

  • Brrrr its Cold In Here.. Most Awesome contest!!!!!

    • Spellbinder
    • July 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM

    Yeah good job wacko Great prices I should and i would if i could.........

    And gl e-freak

  • Birthday!

    • Spellbinder
    • July 13, 2009 at 9:17 AM

    Congratulations to: Gcontinuoypku (44), exixInhib (37), Xanthi (27), Rayne (19). I have no clue who they are but still congrats!

  • Penn&teller Bullshit - VIDEO GAMES

    • Spellbinder
    • July 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM

    Great stuff. The ending was cool.

  • RPG Flashgame

    • Spellbinder
    • July 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    I'm addicted to this. It's the best game ever since duke nukem 3d. Thanks spell!

    Your welcome i finnished it theres a secret in it . I just wish they made a second one, but i can't find one as of yet.

  • RPG Flashgame

    • Spellbinder
    • July 12, 2009 at 3:07 PM

    Best rpg flash game i have seen. Yes it is wow but it is pretty good. If you play and miss it, this is awsome. If you dont't play or like wow, just try it any way. I'm sure it will keep you busy for a while

    http://%7boption%7d

  • 2012: It's a Disaster!!!

    • Spellbinder
    • July 7, 2009 at 5:48 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Spellbinder
    • June 30, 2009 at 5:02 AM

    I thought i shouldn't have an opinion. I was just rip him. If nothing else he too was a human. Different yes, but most artist are, or rather every one is to some degree. Some artist more so though. His whiteness? I have no clue, i heard several reasons, but i never talked to Michael, neither did i know him back then. Pedo? Beats me. Again, i wasn't there. Did he do some of the greatest music ever? Will he be remembered as the king of pop? This i am sure of, yes on both accounts. Now you could ofc keep discuss wheter or not he wanted to be white or abused children, but what's the point unless you got hard evidence?

  • Happy B-Day KFS!

    • Spellbinder
    • June 30, 2009 at 4:40 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Well this was a pleasant thread... but thanks

    Closer to 30 than 20 now, eep...

    Hehehe welcome to soon be in the big league Congratulations KFS!

  • R.I.P MJ!

    • Spellbinder
    • June 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

    http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ne ... 7920.story

  • HOME

    • Spellbinder
    • June 10, 2009 at 4:59 AM

    I hear (read (not confirmed though)) that if you got one of those clip, you can just click the HQ button and voilá you can watch it.

  • low poly challenges??

    • Spellbinder
    • June 7, 2009 at 7:37 AM

    I might even try it out if we do a model or sum, but a whole scene? Not for me, i'm not really that used to 3d apps and a whole scene would take me a year, and thats to much time for me.

  • Happy birthday Thrik!

    • Spellbinder
    • June 3, 2009 at 4:36 AM

    Happy 22 years!

  • Monkey Islands! Plural!

    • Spellbinder
    • June 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM

    I just loved Monkey Islands, i made my own monkeywrench

  • Just to share an amazing videoclip

    • Spellbinder
    • May 31, 2009 at 6:58 AM

    Awsome stuff. Talented guy!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™