1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Hugh

Posts by Hugh

  • HLDM - Zeromancer

    • Hugh
    • September 23, 2004 at 11:35 PM

    Well I'm glad most of you liked it, not all of the map's that dark just that the reviewer decided to take most of the screenshots in dark areas. (I don't know why the hell there's a screenshot of the crossbow. ) I'll try what you said, DD, I've never understood how the falloff works considering that I've yet to see a tutorial on the topic.

  • HLDM - Zeromancer

    • Hugh
    • September 23, 2004 at 9:45 AM

    My first released attempt at DM, supposedly it's a decent-looking map that plays well... and it uses all HL1 textures. Anyway, pics/download/review can be found at http://www.hlgaming.com/reviews/map_zeromancer.php

    Tell me what you think :!:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™