oh, that looks great ![]()
Posts by csharp
-
-
Quote from Minotauro
ah when I clicked this thread I was expecting to see some psychedelic map filled with mushrooms and acid
.damn, thats one fucking good idea for map.. /me steals (im good artist
) -
Yeah, that is really hot, but i think it needs a HDR Lightning

-
To flat and clean..
-
STFU noobs, make you own avatards, koko50vaRZZzz~~ is very tired right now!! KTHNX
-
err. I Readed them all
Really fun.. -
AHAHAHAHHA NOW I LOLLED MORE :DDD
[Blocked Image: http://hlcomic.com/comics/concerned019.jpg]
-
aahahaha best comic i've ever seen :Dd
[Blocked Image: http://hlcomic.com/comics/concerned010.jpg]
lolled that one for a while

[Blocked Image: http://hlcomic.com/comics/concerned011.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://hlcomic.com/comics/concerned012.jpg]
-
i dont get it, why make a game which doesnt even use the features of new enige? Why BM:S should look completely like HL1 was? That doesnt make any sence..
-
-
-
This game allso seems to be smoking hot
But it seems to be a little linear.. -
The A.I. seems to be smart to
I really cant wait that game, it just looks fantastic, and i really loved FarCry so.. 
-
Like the map, but not color theme..
-
Crysis
Wii
R6: Vegas
MSG 4 (Havent really played since 1 @ PS1, i mean MSG serie
)BIA3
Quake Wars
-
Quote from dissonance
Ugh.I still can't see shit.
And this is all the proof they have?
Why the fuck do I still have faith in this government?
dunno.. its just something wery strange, that two (2) Plains is missing @ crash areas (in some random field & pentagon). And the flight wich "crashed" to the field, landed couple of hours later.. Still your government says it crashed..
-
Looking good
Maybe should work on lightning? -
I still think its conspiracy.. WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY RELEASE THIS 5 FUCKING YEARS LATE? They can setup thinks like that, they can edit things like that in five fucking year..
-
much better

e: BTW, it still need more color

-
i really like your map
