love those squirrel photos ![]()
Posts by csharp
-
-
congrats!

-
i knew that remedy can do something better than maxpayne
That enige looks so fucking great
GO FINLAND GO! is remedy still finnish company?!! 
-
-
I really love those pics

-
Quote from Kosmo
German scientist at hard work
no.. i think that they look more like this:
[Blocked Image: http://www.the-illegal-eagle.ch/BILDb.JPG]
or
[Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/200px-Clown_chili_peppers.jpg]
-
-
I really wanted to kill some zombies

-
-
The only pic that i like is that combine base. There are too boring textures and like someone allready said; it looks too oldschool. Have some time with details and textures..
-
/me likes it
-
-
Quote from D3adlode
Looks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..
Quote from D3adlodeLooks pretty shit to me..

AND hey im playing aq2

-
Yeah, those are fake ones.. I have read that allthe xbox2 pics are fake.. microsoft havent released the real ones yet..
-
i like that

-
-
you become very hungry if you think that you can get rich with sourcephotos

-
I havent seen those at finland, but i know what powerball is

-
I agree with Mazy :roll:
-
The Game - How We Do