Its looking good, but we (i mean i) want ingame shot!
Posts by csharp
-
-
its very cs1.6:ish

-
god why? WHY?!
-
Agree with mazy!
-
Quote from Minotauro
don't think so, the retail version = bronze package right ?editing
you meant, "should I buy DOD:S if I got the retail version ?" right ?
I mean this: I own retail allready, but can i buy DOD:S separately?
and i know that vu didnt allow that, but valve's and vu's partnership is ended, right?
-
Insta, say ´the name of that map

-
Looking good.. and btw, can i buy dod:s if i allready have that retail hl2?
-
-
of course there are some special cases

-
movie -> game = Something you dont want to play..
game -> movie = Something you dont wanna see..
-
Yep, that would fit perfectly to teh UT2k4! but damn i love that map

-
Uuh, if it cost only 10-20€/$ then i can bought it, damn it looks hot
) -
I dont like the lightning, more pic's imo
haha, i had to do that 
Grats.. He/she looks like normal..
-
i am waiting dod:s, but i have just the retail hl2
im not going to buy silver just because dod:S -
wow
thats very great work~ 
-
Quote from Swifty-
No way unless heman have taken some steroids from last seeing.
Nice work, looks scary.

Are you sure he havent take any steroids
-
its very tomb raiderish!!
And i love that awsome game
) Keep it high !!1 -
oh my god, its a fucking heman!1!
-
hmm so this is a comic character.. can you modify him nose.. make it something like this

-
damn i love those
