1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Happy C

Posts by Happy C

  • Remake HL textures

    • Happy C
    • September 22, 2004 at 12:27 AM
    Quote from mikezilla

    we're gonna have to set up a page with just the textures on it soon . its getting hard for new people to see all the cool stuff on here.

    Roger that. I strongly suspect I'm not the only one who'd be grateful.

    I'm mainly here to say "way to kick butt, guys - my optical nerves are sore from the eye-popping."

    Great stuff. [Blocked Image: http://pages.cthome.net/slappy/salute.gif]

    That said, I'm gonna' ask the obligatory ignorant noob question: If, eventually, I'm able to snag all this beauty and compress it into a wad for personal use, will the textures show up all nifty and purdy in the original HL engine, provided it's patched up?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™