1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dux

Posts by dux

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • dux
    • November 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM

    Bro in the middle skipped leg day.

  • The Witcher 3

    • dux
    • November 6, 2014 at 4:27 PM

    How DARE they give me FREE?! DLC?! I'm calling Activision right NOW to complain!

  • GTA V

    • dux
    • November 6, 2014 at 4:47 AM

    Is gta online cross platform?

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • dux
    • November 5, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    Dirty console peasants and their dirty peasant snacks.


    Quote from FMPONE

    I'm buying this game soon, how is the PC port?


    I feel insane saying this but it's actually a good port... cannot believe it. CoD with a good PC port. Only problem is you can't change the FoV for the campaign but you can at least for multiplayer. Up to 90.

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM

    Still peer to peer apparently I hear. Ugh.

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 8:30 PM

    So I just bought Advanced Warfare. The first CoD game I have purchased since the original set in World War 2. All because movement, kevin spacey and two youtubers that I like and agree with recommending it.


    Boy did I think Titanfalls download was ridiculous... I was so wrong


    Also Pampers the price went up for some reason on G2A.com so I went to cdkeys.com instead and got it for £26.60

  • GTA V

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 8:27 PM

    /buy

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

    g2a.com £25

  • GTA V

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 6:44 PM

    PC?

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • dux
    • November 4, 2014 at 2:27 PM

    Damn xbone you blurry. The real funny thing for me is that todays "Next super current previous future past gen" consoles can't run Quake 3 at 1080p 60fps constant

  • Alien: Isolation

    • dux
    • November 1, 2014 at 9:19 AM

    Probably not.

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • dux
    • October 31, 2014 at 1:38 PM

    I can tell why you enjoy this.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • dux
    • October 31, 2014 at 3:11 AM
    Quote from Puddy

    Just watched Escape from New York.


    Wow, that was terrible.


    [Blocked Image: http://media2.giphy.com/media/mkdKvJHk9RFUA/giphy.gif]

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • dux
    • October 30, 2014 at 6:31 PM

    All 4. This died out pretty quick didn't it.

  • Bedlam

    • dux
    • October 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM

    That looks dope.

  • Far Cry 4

    • dux
    • October 28, 2014 at 6:52 PM

    lol Ubisoft you so weird.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • dux
    • October 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM

    sounds like you're angry -dad

  • What's going on with your life?

    • dux
    • October 28, 2014 at 12:53 AM

    sounds like you're putting it back on -dad

  • What have you watched recently?

    • dux
    • October 27, 2014 at 8:27 PM

    Last 2 seasons sucked dick.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • dux
    • October 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM

    Go to the gym fat ass. -dad

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™