1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dux

Posts by dux

  • Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

    • dux
    • November 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

    If it wasn't for all this gameplay we could more graphics!!1!1!

  • Diablo 3

    • dux
    • November 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Boring.gif]

  • Diablo 3

    • dux
    • November 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM

    It was sarcasm.

  • Arnold and Sly movies etc

    • dux
    • November 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM

    You punch like a vegetarian

  • Diablo 3

    • dux
    • November 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM

    Sprony getting paid for this?

  • Arbor Vitae - UDK Scene [WIP]

    • dux
    • November 20, 2013 at 1:05 AM

    That is looking far better than what came before the original stuff was far too busy and overwhelming. Much improved.

  • Announcing my new game - Solus - Survival/Exploration - Unreal Engine 4

    • dux
    • November 17, 2013 at 9:29 PM

    Looks really nice, the comets were really cool and the flashing orange in the sky I really liked but graphically this doesn't look all that different from what Unreal 3 can already do... or?

  • Updated site - Martin Badowsky, LD

    • dux
    • November 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM

    Really nice. The only issue I have is reading the text about the levels was kinda hard against the background lines.

  • Playstation 4

    • dux
    • November 17, 2013 at 1:15 AM

    I thought maybe its a defective unit, but they would of taken it off of him at the shop I guess...

  • Playstation 4

    • dux
    • November 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM

    dumbest thing ive ever seen


    I bet HP cried watchin this

  • Diablo 3

    • dux
    • November 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Just read what they are planning. I'm convinced to give this a try:


    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/115…utm_campaign=d3


    Especially this is a gamechanger for me:


    What do I need to do for an alpha key


    Thank you HP!

    PS: No fellatio was involved!

    Display More


    This is cool, but for the wrong reasons. Playing through the d3 story was a pretty dull experience in comparison to the predecessors. So this is probably a good thing.

  • Playstation 4

    • dux
    • November 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

    Pogo you cynic. I love it.

  • Playstation 4

    • dux
    • November 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM

    Raging hipsters such as yourself are forbidden on launch day.

  • What have you cooked recently

    • dux
    • November 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM

    Where is the italian food man?

  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

    • dux
    • November 12, 2013 at 4:40 PM

    Blizzard loved me enough to give me one a month back. I don't think you get given spares, though? I'd hand them out here otherwise.

    Been playing this a loooooooooot, though. It's fucking awesome. This almost makes up for Diablo 3. Almost.

  • Xbox One

    • dux
    • November 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM

    I held a ps1 controller in 1999 if that counts

  • Heroes of the Storm

    • dux
    • November 9, 2013 at 6:08 AM

    I'll keep saying it till I'm blue in the face but Blizzard never fail on good cinematics.


    So this is basically blizzards version of dota?

  • Xbox One

    • dux
    • November 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM

    What are we rofling at I don't get it

  • Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

    • dux
    • November 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM

    Looks pretty cool in those videos. The animations are kinda bugging me a bit though. Everything seems so fast and instant.

  • [CS:GO] De_marquis

    • dux
    • November 7, 2013 at 4:25 AM

    There was a 1.6 map of the same name with some pretty similar locations. I guess stuff is all starting to run together at last

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™