1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dux

Posts by dux

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • dux
    • January 26, 2014 at 5:10 AM

    EoT will always be placed on resume.


    Quote from Thrik

    To be clear this is optional guys. I personally just find it easier if everyone knows my name so they're not all 'Who is this weirdo?' on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.


    If you prefer anonymity that's perfectly fine, lol.


    Still waiting for you to post a salad.

  • What have you cooked recently

    • dux
    • January 26, 2014 at 5:08 AM

    Any tips for roast sweet potatoes? Amount of oil, temprature, etc? Mine don't always turn out so good. Not sure if I'm cutting them too thin or what, and they all stuck together too.

  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

    • dux
    • January 25, 2014 at 2:55 AM

    Never played any AC game - so this being in middle earth makes me interested!

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • dux
    • January 25, 2014 at 2:40 AM

    Time to quit life guys, the name game failed us

  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

    • dux
    • January 25, 2014 at 1:14 AM

    Arrrrr, so close to 12


  • Alien: Isolation

    • dux
    • January 23, 2014 at 8:59 PM

    Fuck this up like rome 2 I'm gonna throw a brick through liam and marks windows


    [Blocked Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.pzIJ-5fdfM.gif]


  • Interview for QA position

    • dux
    • January 23, 2014 at 4:16 PM

    Yeah I can totally understand what you mean about throwing away chances here, but it's still a 2 hour trip for a 6 month QA position. If it was me I'd pass this one up as well. I've been in a similar position, when I was 19 I got offered a junior spot at dice but I was engaged then and my girlfriend refused (understandably) to move so I passed it up. Basically... dump your girlfriend and everything becomes a lot easier! Haha no I'm kidding, but don't pick something that will put a strain on your relationship unless you're both prepared for it.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • dux
    • January 23, 2014 at 4:00 PM

    Nice one man. Spec Ops was great.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • dux
    • January 23, 2014 at 3:59 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://bexelrick.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/youre-next-title.jpg]


    Predictably average

  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

    • dux
    • January 23, 2014 at 2:42 PM

    I'm iota #2878 btw


    I can log in and play fine. Make sure when you actually log in through bnet that the region is set correctly, it was logging me into north america to begin with after the patch for some reason.

  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 9:42 PM

    EU always comes way behind any US release when it comes to this unfortunately. Dunno why, but it took them months to open then game to the EU in the closed beta.

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 6:11 PM

    we'll just call knj mike kowalski


    [Blocked Image: http://www.travelsofmike.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Mike-Wazowski-Monsters-Inc1.-Blu-ray.jpg]

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM

    I always thought beck was a Scandinavian name


    Hordi dordi sorta thing

  • Kingdom Come RPG

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM

    I have been masturbating to this games potential everynight for a long time now. It's starting to burn when I pee.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM

    Make him an awp skin with flowers vivi

  • A CS:GO Editing Crash Course [Advice needed]

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM

    Easiest editor in the world. If you've used radiant you'll get to grips with hammer quick enough. It's old and doesn't have the flash of unrealed or cryengine but I'd still pick it over either of those two for its pure brush making joy and sources yummy radiosity that can make any shit look half decent.


    If you want basic tutorials go on interlopers.net - they're all still relevant for cs:go.


    Raised on brushes, die on brushes.

  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

    • dux
    • January 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM

    Anyone wanna 1 v 1 n get raped?

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • dux
    • January 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM

    Mapcore really is the new Facebook

  • Alien: Isolation

    • dux
    • January 21, 2014 at 1:04 AM

    That first screen of the alien is fucking perfect 10/10 Then we get all those close ups of it after Do what Ridley did and hide it in shadows.

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • dux
    • January 20, 2014 at 4:36 PM

    I could mention ns2 but yknow. Too hard or something. Too niche. At least it was something different.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™