1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Mauro Rosati

Posts by Mauro Rosati

  • 1st Attempts At Textures (oh oh...) ;)

    • Mauro Rosati
    • September 19, 2004 at 2:13 AM

    I've laways wanted to do editing on textures, maps, scripts and programming, but..sigh..i'm not vry capable with that stuff (it's even true that I didn't do it with commitment, in short I've gave up at the first difficulty )..All of you guy have my admiration.

  • Remake HL textures

    • Mauro Rosati
    • September 19, 2004 at 2:10 AM
    Quote from DelaZ

    *EDIT* Half-Life.wad download :

    - http://thomi.muskatli.hu/ftp/half-life/halflife.wad

    - http://lomu.unice.fr/iutstag/knoff/dive ... lflife.wad

    Wally Texture Editor download :

    - http://www.quaketerminus.com/tools/wally_155b.exe

    *super Zaph edit* http://mapcore.org/halflife_jpg/ - if you don't wanna muck around with wally

    I'm trying to get a job @ Nightwatch as a Texture Artist

    aside of Insurgency (http://www.insurgencymod.net) were I am LD & 2D artist.

    So basicly I'm remaking some old HL textures.

    First I make them 512 px and I change them to 256 px once they are finished.

    OLD

    128x160

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/old_lab.jpg]

    NEW

    256 x 256

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/lab_00.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/lab_00a.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/lab_00c.jpg]

    OLD

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/old_texture.jpg]

    NEW

    384x512 (high quality)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/texture_00.jpg]

    192x256

    [Blocked Image: http://www.insurgencymod.net/team/delaz/files/texture/texture_01.jpg]

    WIP, More to come...

    Display More

    Me I think they're very very good.

  • Remake HL textures

    • Mauro Rosati
    • September 19, 2004 at 2:08 AM

    Interesting work, Congratulations.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™