1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Morphit

Posts by Morphit

  • Remake HL textures

    • Morphit
    • September 18, 2004 at 10:05 PM

    Well tried knocking up a basic texture to start off with. Here goes:

    Old 128x160:

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stewart.brooks/images/c1a0_wx_old.JPG]

    New 512x640:

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stewart.brooks/images/c1a0_wx.JPG]

    I think it needs some more work, I'll add in some orange-dusty stuff like the original has. But for A first attempt? Not bad?

    Might use it for the whole c1a0_wxxx series. Just so I can try paint and lettering

    I think size ought to be just 4x, no resizing. May be harder on the engine but surly at this scale we can afford it?

  • Remake HL textures

    • Morphit
    • September 18, 2004 at 7:55 PM
    Quote from mikker

    [Blocked Image: http://mapcore.org/halflife_jpg/aaatrigger.jpg] 16*16[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/mikker/aaatrigger.jpg] 64*64

    someone had to do it

    Wouldn't it be:

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stewart.brooks/images/aaatrigger2.jpg]

    ?

    I'm not that good at painting new textures. I'll have me a go at a few tho

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™