1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Taylor Swift

Posts by Taylor Swift

  • Lost Coast is out

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 28, 2005 at 6:18 AM

    hehehe hes face looks really cool with the blue eyes..

    gj Valve

  • The Official Quake IV release thread

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 23, 2005 at 1:06 AM
    Quote from RD

    Nexus core?

    W

    T

    F

    eh .. well.. thats.. a little .. strange... ehm

  • de_corse

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 22, 2005 at 2:22 PM

    Tha Looks Pimp!

  • am I the only one who saw this last night

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 21, 2005 at 10:13 AM

    I got the same creepy gearbox software thing look at this and with snoop dogg music in the bakground.

    [Blocked Image: http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/858/wtfomgwtfhaxxed3uh.jpg]

  • dm_unnamed

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 19, 2005 at 1:51 PM

    The architecture is simply ok but the lighting need a make - o ver.

  • What's your purchase this week?

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 16, 2005 at 8:54 AM

    No i'm not buying Fear or Quake 4 and Age Of Empires 3.

    I wait for stalker-game...

    and of course duke nukem forever

  • Cs_Cabaret

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 15, 2005 at 10:14 AM

    very very nice alex! The bar looks perfect

  • Convert the internet to ghetto speak

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 14, 2005 at 7:09 PM

    what is mapcore? mapcore forums · mapcore spotlight gallery · mapcore IRC so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. stickyQuery Error ... mapcore - a game design community ...

  • Convert the internet to ghetto speak

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 14, 2005 at 7:02 PM

    rofl

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 14, 2005 at 7:01 PM

    quake 2 is a loong game... it's.. I never won it

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 14, 2005 at 12:42 PM

    That looks Phenomenal

  • Attitude and Intent - Ken Banks

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 12, 2005 at 9:32 PM

    O

    M

    F

    G

    IT*S KEN BANKS! I LOVE KEN BANKS HE'S MY IDOL.

  • Long shot perhaps..

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 10, 2005 at 11:44 AM
    Quote from csharp

    my 2nd comp:P4 1,3GHZ

    GF FX 5500 256mt (from my new comp )

    128 RDR

    and i got new like 1mont ago

    I've heard before that it's really bad to put in new components from the old pc to a new one.

    Lol .. 128 rdr?

  • Best games commercial ever

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 9, 2005 at 11:59 AM

    haha yeah ! that is classic. I remember me playing that game.. It gave me many hours of fun.. Ah...

    retro.. it was better before

    I got a very old cd with 101 classic games "AIRBORNE actions"

    lol red alert 1 owns..

  • Long shot perhaps..

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 7, 2005 at 4:35 PM

    rofl your pc sucks

  • Black & White pwns.

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 7, 2005 at 9:15 AM

    ;o~

  • Quake 4 site actually updated!

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 7, 2005 at 9:13 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    just watched it, but I dont wanna be strogg =( RAWR marines for life, hurah

    you got stroggeFIED

  • Abdulla City [bf2]

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 7, 2005 at 9:11 AM

    I know it looks blurry but it's because i have detail texture mode on.

  • Hello from Nippon!

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 6, 2005 at 7:27 AM

    rofl is the toilets electric like when you push "delete" putton they auto wash?

  • Abdulla City [bf2]

    • Taylor Swift
    • October 6, 2005 at 7:22 AM

    I'm making a battlefield2 map actually. At long last I can try to make my first level ever! I assume that it can take some months.. If i will work effectively I think I can go on 3 weeks.. In my opinion bf 2 editor is the easiest map editor ever.

    Well the map is a giant Island with a islamic city called abdulla city. Some military post on the south of the island and luckily some more random places like mostly jungle and caverns. It will be a complete city near the coastline.. I maybe try to make a prison on the 2 island a day off...

    I haven't done much work yet on the level but i go for more things later..

    I will also try to make some screenshots ingame later..

    Comments?

    [Blocked Image: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1115/city19eh.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™