1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Acumen

Posts by Acumen

  • Scout-Model - first try within HL2-Polycount-Specs

    • Acumen
    • September 13, 2004 at 7:48 PM

    hiho, you good sirs

    I was just forwarded to this site by Splitta and thought I could show a model I'm currently working on. unfortunately I worked on it with many break, so it took me over 2 weeks to get this far and still isn't finished completely, like the hands should be replaced, cause those are my old versions and the chest area might get some more detail tomorrow.

    But it was a great practise object for me in general, so I could get used (at least a bit) to the HL2 Polycounts. I hope to get my hands on the second try at this polycount region this week, when I should finish the car model in time

    I was also told that the face sucks ass, so will try to improve this special region on the next model as well

    Anyways, I seem to talk way too much, so blame me ^^, anyways here are some pics. Any crits would be nice.

    Smooth:

    http://v091259.dd2110.kasserver.com/mod ... smooth.jpg

    Wire:

    http://v091259.dd2110.kasserver.com/mod ... 3_wire.jpg

    [Blocked Image: http://v091259.dd2110.kasserver.com/model_pics/sco…hed_1_color.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™