1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Phlek

Posts by Phlek

  • Kickass flash movie

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 7:54 PM

    haha, thats awesome.

  • dm_casual - Finished 1/1/05

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 7:48 PM

    I'm with Mino on this one, I'm not really liking the indoors either. I can't exactly put my finger on it though. Maybe it's to "casual" and lacking some detail, especially the 3rd pic down.

    BTW, What part of Mass or you from?

  • Pic.

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    OOOOOO, I like it.

  • How old are you?

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 5:10 PM
    Quote from Marcos

    Mines in August too....MAYBE WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY!!!!

    07.08.1987

    Only 22 days off, we're merely twins!

  • Who have tried Source Racer?

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 3:52 AM

    Played it for 10 minutes with a few friends, got boring REALLY fast.

  • RELEASE: dm_scorpius BETA 1

    • Phlek
    • January 17, 2005 at 12:15 AM

    Oh yea, I almost forgot. I noticed u only had like 2 explosive barrels in the entire map. Maybe some more for game-play reasons? Just change the ones you already have in there.

  • Insane asylum texture set

    • Phlek
    • January 16, 2005 at 11:38 PM

    ...nice sig Spoon :evil:

  • RELEASE: dm_scorpius BETA 1

    • Phlek
    • January 16, 2005 at 9:06 PM

    I looooove it, but there were some things I was curious about.

    In the main area of the map, looking out one of the windows you can see the end of the skybox model going null. Not a major problem, but thought I would let you know. Can't see it to well in this pic:

    [Blocked Image: http://s90567463.onlinehome.us/img/scorpius1.jpg]

    And the env_sun......is it suppose to be blue?

    [Blocked Image: http://s90567463.onlinehome.us/img/scorpius2.jpg]

    Other then that I love it, it flows nicely.

  • so, a new CS:S map from valve

    • Phlek
    • January 15, 2005 at 7:37 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Its not by Valve, its by Turtle Rock Studios.

    Right-o, but Valve did say they are releasing a small hostage map which is still in play testing. I wonder what it could be, ooooooooooooOOOooOOO :-o

  • Mapcore Audioscrobbler Group

    • Phlek
    • January 15, 2005 at 4:36 AM

    Website seems to be down for me right now....hmmmmmmmmmm

  • Another assault?

    • Phlek
    • January 14, 2005 at 8:40 PM

    Best cs_assault remake I've seen so far.

  • How old are you?

    • Phlek
    • January 13, 2005 at 11:00 PM
    Quote from Marcos

    17, 18 in August

    Mines in August too....MAYBE WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY!!!!

  • How old are you?

    • Phlek
    • January 13, 2005 at 2:44 AM
    Quote from DUFFY

    the big 1 seven

    Exactly what I would have said.

  • dm_resistance and a new user looking for help

    • Phlek
    • January 12, 2005 at 8:52 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Looking very nice, but why is the corridor in the 2nd pic so redish?

    I think the red is from the flares that are 2 pics down. Lookin nice btw.

  • DM Depot_Beta - By Robert Briscoe

    • Phlek
    • January 12, 2005 at 2:51 AM

    HA, frontpage of FilePlanet...what a joke. Not that I could do anything better

  • dm_ultracore

    • Phlek
    • January 11, 2005 at 8:17 PM

    Just started my own DM map in the citadel. Looks nice though, I like the horizon.

  • de_go_nuke

    • Phlek
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:20 PM

    I was criticizing your bad english, dead link btw.

  • de_go_nuke

    • Phlek
    • January 10, 2005 at 8:08 PM

    In other words, we made a map, check it out at http://www.nordlichtclan.de

  • DM Depot_Beta - By Robert Briscoe

    • Phlek
    • January 6, 2005 at 7:23 PM

    Sure as hell looks good, lets hope it plays well too.

  • HL2DM map DM-AVALON by 3D-Mike 8)

    • Phlek
    • January 3, 2005 at 8:27 PM

    Looks [Blocked Image: http://mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon09-awesome.gif]. I especially like that beam coming down from the sky, it's a nice touch.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™