1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. tnoh

Posts by tnoh

  • dm_ultracore

    • tnoh
    • January 25, 2005 at 11:38 AM

    Can players use those energy balls as a weapon like in hl2, that would be nice feature

  • HL2DM map DM-AVALON by 3D-Mike 8)

    • tnoh
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:24 AM

    This is best entry so far that i've seen.

    Looks so pure and holy outside, but evil inside. I really like it

  • TS & CS_normandin

    • tnoh
    • January 8, 2005 at 12:22 AM
    Quote from RD

    cool theme

    it always pisses some people off :wink:

  • HL2world - Dumber than I thought..

    • tnoh
    • January 8, 2005 at 12:18 AM

    Some people are just sick in the head. I read from newspaper that people have been looting the bodies shortly after the tsunami. Jeez, why not to give a little respect to the dead.

  • screwed!

    • tnoh
    • December 27, 2004 at 5:43 PM
    Quote from spacer

    I'd be greatful that you have a team full of terrorist "Mr Fantastic" clones.

    Thats exactly what i thought.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.intuitivewebdesigns.com/comics/graphics/ff/reed.jpg]

  • The new de_prodigy

    • tnoh
    • December 19, 2004 at 11:10 AM

    Yeah, it looks very good now, but i never liked to play de_prodigy anyway.

    I stick with cs_italy and cs_ office

  • dm_petrol

    • tnoh
    • December 13, 2004 at 11:14 AM

    I like it. Keep working on it

  • HourIndusX tex pack - 1024 - industrial/semi real

    • tnoh
    • December 13, 2004 at 11:11 AM

    /me downloads some textures

    nice work Hourences

  • ANY BOTS PLEASE

    • tnoh
    • December 13, 2004 at 11:09 AM

    I hope they release the bots soon. Much easier/faster to test a map with them.

  • First try...

    • tnoh
    • December 12, 2004 at 11:10 AM

    Thats quite neat.

  • q3_trueblue [Cellshaded Q3 DM]

    • tnoh
    • December 8, 2004 at 11:24 PM

    Very impressive!

    I see you used my name suggestion

  • Evil~ riddle!

    • tnoh
    • December 6, 2004 at 12:27 PM

    I played that few weeks about a month ago. I got on level 13... or was it 14. Anyways it's quite fun for a while.

    I hate those haunted ambient sounds, they make me paranoid :x

  • Mapcore should pwn the Valve Map contest

    • tnoh
    • December 1, 2004 at 9:09 PM

    What was the time limit on this? I did not spot any date there.. If there are months, I will propably try to make something by my self.

    Hmm.. or small team with 2 or 3 guys.

  • what will be the surprise

    • tnoh
    • November 30, 2004 at 1:02 PM

    I hope it's a big chicken basket.

  • What was your favorite gun in hl2?

    • tnoh
    • November 29, 2004 at 8:38 PM

    it's fun to nail enemies on the wall with crossbow, so yeah, it's pretty cool

  • What was your favorite gun in hl2?

    • tnoh
    • November 29, 2004 at 10:58 AM

    Shotgun and magnum.

  • de_Porterhouse (CS:S)

    • tnoh
    • November 28, 2004 at 10:32 AM

    I like it. Good job so far.

  • POST PICTURES OF YOUR VEHICLE

    • tnoh
    • November 27, 2004 at 11:07 PM

    OL is your airbag gone off or something?

  • Wasteland HL2 website Mockup (56k maybe)

    • tnoh
    • November 27, 2004 at 10:54 AM

    I like those new details, very neat.

    How about few bullet holes somewhere :roll:

  • It's SNOWING!!!!!!

    • tnoh
    • November 26, 2004 at 4:12 PM

    I took these photos today. It's getting pretty cold and snowy in here.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.planethalflife.com/hiltunen/photos/2004/winter1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.planethalflife.com/hiltunen/photos/2004/winter2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.planethalflife.com/hiltunen/photos/2004/winter3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.planethalflife.com/hiltunen/photos/2004/winter4.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™