1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • Dumb Design vs Intelligent design

    • GrayFox
    • October 10, 2005 at 6:48 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    I'm sure the plausibility of a theory is judged by... a banjo player???Well suck me senseless but I think it's more plausible that intelligent life can create new life then that you can build a time machine that can transport you hundreds of million of years back and forth in time.

    Not nessesarily the religious right Christian evangelical kinda intelligent life though..

    You just have to BELIEVE.

  • totally random texture thread

    • GrayFox
    • October 9, 2005 at 4:34 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    The flag and mp5 were from teh intraweb, everything else is mine. Like I said, I'm not used to working with such a large size.

    Nice texts

  • King Kong Demo

    • GrayFox
    • October 8, 2005 at 2:57 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    What?

  • Cars.

    • GrayFox
    • October 7, 2005 at 7:57 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    Only sad part is when you use these door handles your finger nails scratch the paint and over time it makes the paint duller and little scratches.

    What a piece of shit! [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • next-gen console shitchat

    • GrayFox
    • October 5, 2005 at 3:33 PM

    I love consoles but I won't be buying a 360. Most of the impressive games are coming to the PC and PS3 so...

    I think the PS3 has much more interesting exclusive games.

  • Bottleneck

    • GrayFox
    • October 3, 2005 at 10:29 PM
    Quote from killer tomato

    With the upcomming 3d engines I'd say you'd be better of with a faster CPU. Especially if you have a relatively fast graphicscard. Like your brother does.I am having a cpu bottleneck with HL2, and I think it's because all the calculating of the physics.

    A roommate of me has a 2,2Ghz processor and a GF 6800 Ultra (sort of, anyhow). He has like 99 FPS on all time, but when something in HL2 explodes and debree is boucing of the walls, the gameplay stutters. And I think it's because of the physicscalculation.

    I think your brother would be making alot more performancegain if he bought a CPU. Plus he'd probably have some money left to take you to the cinema too!

    ~ tomato

    The thing is, he had a 9600XT which broke... he only needs/has money for a gfx card.

  • Bottleneck

    • GrayFox
    • October 3, 2005 at 9:25 PM

    My brother is updating his graphics card to an X850 pro.

    His system:

    P4 2,6Ghz HT

    1 gig ram

    I don't know anything about bottlenecking so my question is: will the relatively slow CPU bottleneck much with such a video card and would an X800 actually be faster in this system than an X850 pro??

    Both cost about the same (about 250€) and he would get the X850 pro a lot sooner.

  • Dumb Design vs Intelligent design

    • GrayFox
    • September 29, 2005 at 6:14 PM

    Listen to Kosmo, ppl. He has some good points here.

  • Metal Gear Solid 4 ingame movie

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2005 at 10:37 PM
    Quote from RD

    u hyped fools

    u ignorant fool

  • Metal Gear Solid 4 pics and TRAILER!!

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2005 at 6:51 PM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    lol -

    that's a really good reason to advance a plot.

    There's no chance he was joking, huh?

  • Metal Gear Solid 4 ingame movie

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2005 at 4:24 PM
    Quote from RD

    its not realtime u twatsits scripted shit

    OMG...............

    Do you know what real-time means??

  • Metal Gear Solid 4 ingame movie

    • GrayFox
    • September 28, 2005 at 11:49 AM

    I already made a thread for the pics and video days ago.

    http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3271

    And it is real-time.

  • Perfect Dark Zero clips online.

    • GrayFox
    • September 26, 2005 at 3:51 PM

    I haven't seen a single (graphically) impressive 360 exclusive title yet.

    Please, name one game that might impress me.

  • Perfect Dark Zero clips online.

    • GrayFox
    • September 26, 2005 at 1:10 PM

    The ragdoll physics look weird...

  • O...M...G...

    • GrayFox
    • September 25, 2005 at 10:25 PM
    Quote from killer tomato

    No, not necessarily.

    They did with mine...

    LOL, I got it now... (yes, I'm slow)

  • Sands of War 2 beta 1 released!

    • GrayFox
    • September 25, 2005 at 10:02 PM

    I'm sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep after playing that. Way too unfinished to be called beta 1, IMO.

  • O...M...G...

    • GrayFox
    • September 25, 2005 at 9:44 PM
    Quote from killer tomato

    And obsessions suck balls.

    No, not necessarily.

  • Hell just frooze over

    • GrayFox
    • September 24, 2005 at 6:47 PM

    Ice-T said on Late Night With Conan O'Brien that those rumors are bullshit... so, that's that.

    BTW, this is very old "news".

  • O...M...G...

    • GrayFox
    • September 24, 2005 at 2:47 PM
    Quote from Kosmo

    Do you even have to ask why? I mean, If I had the money I'd buy every game related thing out there, I have the Warcraft figures, books, boardgames, rpg books EVERYTHING, but I'd want the UT2k3 figures too, and the Starcraft figures and books, I'd love nothing more than just to collect cool stuff.

    Quote from FrieChamp

    All I can say about this is...WHY?

  • Sands of War 2 ingame media and new site

    • GrayFox
    • September 23, 2005 at 11:55 AM

    Best IR ever!!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™